Sign in to follow this  
BALL-N-CHAIN

Food you most miss.

As a wrestler, what is the food/beverage you miss the most that you could not have because you were cutting weight for wrestling?

Just a question until every thing hits the mats.

I agree with ridge. Mcdonalds is a big one. But i really miss goin to partys with my friends because i know everytime i do i have to break diet to eat.

I agree with ridge. Mcdonalds is a big one. But i really miss goin to partys with my friends because i know everytime i do i have to break diet to eat.

MUNCHIES.. way to let everyone know what your doin at partys.. ha!

TACO BELL  :| :-( its pretty much the best food ever there, oh and monster energy drinks

Monster energy. WORD.. but theyre crooks. I addicted.. theyre goin the same direction with energy drinks as they are the tobbacco prices. Get ya HOOKED.. jack up the prices.. your hooked so your payin whatever the price is anyway. They get your money. SMART marketing, but EVIL :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

dont worry about him. and he is also probably listing another food.

When I was wrestling, the food I most missed.. was the food in my stomach.

man what is food im only aloud to eat carrots and grass

Why do carrots and grass make you loud? And I heard eating grass would make you throw up. Bulimia is not your friend.

Well as a NCAA wrestler, I miss not being able to ever drink more than one energy drink because caffiene is considered performance enhancing.  Another beverage that I love after meets is the Sam's Choice Peach Flavored water with carbonation.  Food would be cookie dough, salt and vinegar chips or Kung Pao Chicken.