Sign in to follow this  
shukydoohicks

Male Lou Wrestling

Why has there never been a wrestling team for Male?  seems like they would have the atheletes and parental envolvment to thrive.

Well thats an easy question to answer..

SOUTHERNS right down the street...

The REAL purple people!!

Trojans All Day!! Whoop Whoop!

IF MALE HAD A WRESTLING TEAM AND HAD THE RIGHT COACH THEY COULD MAKE ALOT OF TEAMS LOOK BAD.....AND THETS CRAZY....THEY HAVE SOME OF THE BEST STUDENTS THAT ARE GREAT ATHALEATS.

IF MALE HAD A WRESTLING TEAM AND HAD THE RIGHT COACH THEY COULD MAKE ALOT OF TEAMS LOOK BAD.....AND THETS CRAZY....THEY HAVE SOME OF THE BEST STUDENTS THAT ARE GREAT ATHALEATS.

WOW

"I didn't know there were three syllables in ath-a-leat. :-D :?

Granby nailed it.  I went there about 6 years ago when I lived pretty close to it and tried to talk to them about getting a program started there for the above mentioned reasons and was told it wouldn't happen.  It was never specifically said but that's the reason I infered from the conversation.  And it is a shame becaue I think they would be really competitive especially since as southern112 kinda backwardly points out, most of their students don't come from around that area and wouldn't pull from just one school.

Granby nailed it.  I went there about 6 years ago when I lived pretty close to it and tried to talk to them about getting a program started there for the above mentioned reasons and was told it wouldn't happen.  It was never specifically said but that's the reason I infered from the conversation.  And it is a shame becaue I think they would be really competitive especially since as southern112 kinda backwardly points out, most of their students don't come from around that area and wouldn't pull from just one school.

I wish they did have a team when I wrestled back in the day. Purple vs purple. Male VS southern would have been intense. Although Southern would have made it closed curtains for male.