Sign in to follow this  
ManBearPig

Bullit Central

Thats a shame, i hope they find a coach region 3 doesnt need to lose teams.  Especially now they have some really good coaching lately that hopefully creates a more competitive area.

I'm not trying to start a big discussion on this again but with the acquisitions of new teams in our state and some schools losing programs, is there a chance that some schools will be pulled from regions to replace some or will they just have to have another coach's conference or whatever bout it?

I'm not trying to start a big discussion on this again but with the acquisitions of new teams in our state and some schools losing programs, is there a chance that some schools will be pulled from regions to replace some or will they just have to have another coach's conference or whatever bout it?

I haven't been part of any of those coach's meetings or heard any inside information from the KHSAA, but I don't think any sort of realignment is in the works.  I believe that would have to be done by the KHSAA.

I am Michael Roby i wrestled for Bullitt Central last year as a freshmen and i would really love to wrestle all 4 of my years at Bullitt Central. So if you are a coach just go up to Bullitt Central and talk to Mark Rogers he is the athletic director up there. I would really love it if we would have a wrestling team for the years to come. So just come up to Bullitt Central and get the job because i guarantee you will get the job.

Michael, have you tried to get one of the certified coaches from another sport at your school to take over the program on paper?  Maybe there's a football assistant coach who would apply & take the job, then you can search for anyone in the area who can come in and run practices.  It might be easier to go this route.

I am pretty sure that Bullitt Central is having a wrestling team now. I heard that Mr.Jones filled out the papers some time this week. I am like 90% sure is it but i will ask Durham if is true.

I am pretty sure that Bullitt Central is having a wrestling team now. I heard that Mr.Jones filled out the papers some time this week. I am like 90% sure is it but i will ask Durham if is true.

glad to hear that.  and to answer your question from above, im not sure, but i would assume yes the coach has to be at all the meets and stuff.  you just have to find a teacher who is sympathetic and is willing to sit in a gym every saturday. 

glad to hear that.  and to answer your question from above, im not sure, but i would assume yes the coach has to be at all the meets and stuff.  you just have to find a teacher who is sympathetic and is willing to sit in a gym every saturday. 

I dont i think the assiasant coach can be there if the coach is not there and we wouldnt be but when i was talking to durham he said that the only problem with that plan would be getting to the matches because the vans you have to work at the school. So we would have to rent bus and we aint got no money, So we would have to fundraise more than practice because good ole BCHS dont give two cents bout Wrestling.

Yea excuse my past sentence i said because there still aint no coach for bc yet. I really dont know what is going on in that school. Excuse my earlier sentences because i was just going on hear say.