Sign in to follow this  
short-time

Ryle?

I'd say black and orange.  If things go like more recent years, more black than orange.  :-D

Exactly what I was thinking.  But you beat me to the punch.

Ryle does have some good individuals such as osborne, palmer, and t.j. but they lost all their guys from 171 to hwt. so idk if they will be a complete team

Ryle will be able to hold there own again.  Yes we lost Bradford and Hogben, Jefferds, and Adams but we will be bringing back everyone else who all qualified for the state tournament.  Most notably Conner Coyle, Zach Bolog, Caleb Lonkard, Court Mace and Zach Roland and others mentioned.  All of these wrestlers have the potential to place high in the state tournament.  Furthermore,  several of Ryle's jv wrestlers would have made it to the state tournament last year but couldn't break into the lineup. Josh Parker, Corey Buckler and Curtis Lusco were all varsity wrestling material. It is impossible to replace state champions and state runnerups but all teams including Union County and Trinity have to do the same thing.  We look forward to a great season.  I guess we will know a little more after the Rumble.

Ryle will be able to hold there own again.  Yes we lost Bradford and Hogben, Jefferds, and Adams but we will be bringing back everyone else who all qualified for the state tournament.  Most notably Conner Coyle, Zach Bolog, Caleb Lonkard, Court Mace and Zach Roland and others mentioned.  All of these wrestlers have the potential to place high in the state tournament.  Furthermore,  several of Ryle's jv wrestlers would have made it to the state tournament last year but couldn't break into the lineup. Josh Parker, Corey Buckler and Curtis Lusco were all varsity wrestling material. It is impossible to replace state champions and state runnerups but all teams including Union County and Trinity have to do the same thing.  We look forward to a great season.  I guess we will know a little more after the Rumble.

Oh yeah, the Raider Rumble.  Ky's big early season showdown.  I assume the same top teams will be there.  For KY we have Trinity, Ryle, Campbell, Larue, John Hardin, Union, and South Oldham to name a few.  Then add in Grundy and South Dearborn.  Can't wait.