Sign in to follow this  
Guest cmccoy

Bluegrass State Games Registrations

Guest cmccoy

We are up to 26 participants. You have 6 days to save $5.00. Lets get registered!

Preston Shoopman will be there prolly at 160 but on the registration page it said 165 but when i look on here it says 160 it dont have 165 so wats the deal im wrestling in the junior divison.

We'll have probably ten kids in various ages/weights.  This probably doesn't help but anywhere from 7-10 years old and 60-100 pounds.  I don't think they've all registered but I know they're coming.  I can have some exact weights and ages tomorrow or Tuesday night for sure if anyone is thinking about going but might not due to lack of matches.

Storm Savage (Madison County ) is registered for 144 & 152 in the schoolboy division. One of his teammates should be registered tonight at 152 in the schoolboy division as well. 

I have a certificate for a free registration.  How do I go about registering and using it.  I am weighing in at a remote location.  Please tell me what I need to do. Thanks

Storm Savage (Madison County ) is registered for 144 & 152 in the schoolboy division. One of his teammates should be registered tonight at 152 in the schoolboy division as well. 

My son, Tornado Tantrum, will also be wrestling in that division.