Sign in to follow this  
ankle_pick111

Biggest Inspirations

I was just wondering what everyones biggest inspirations was. Mine are probably a mixture between my dad, Dan Gable, John Smith, Both the Saitievs, and some of the people who have coached me through wrestling

Kris Perry inspired me when I was a younger wrestler. Other than that never really had one.

Kris Perry was a beast i remeber watching him wrestle at the Dragon Inv. scary kid

Kris Perry was a beast i remeber watching him wrestle at the Dragon Inv. scary kid

Yeah I dreaded wrestling him. When I was in the 8th grade I was the same weight as him (his junior+senior year) he beat the crap out of me. We were both the same weight it's just he benched 300 and i was lucky to get 135 lol He's been like a big brother to me though, always pushed me.

Yeah I dreaded wrestling him. When I was in the 8th grade I was the same weight as him (his junior+senior year) he beat the crap out of me. We were both the same weight it's just he benched 300 and i was lucky to get 135 lol He's been like a big brother to me though, always pushed me.

The Carrs from Willie to Michael. Joe Carr being the first, Fletcher being my second cuz he started the UK program, and my favorite Jimmy for going to the Olympics at 16, in munich he got pinned by a korean, then he pinned a peruvian guy also pulling his arm out of socket, then he came back to have an exciting match where in the end he got stuck by a canadian, and only 16. go on flo wrestling and look up Jimmy vs Zink, u will see what im talking about.