Sign in to follow this  
archibaldhumperdink

New availabe head wrestling coach

I am the former head wrestling coach out at south oldham and due to budget cuts next year I will not be working there.  Any programs out there need an experienced 4 year head coach.  Also looking for a PE/health oppennign since I am certified to teach those ares.  I also coach football wrestling and track.  Any one interested contact me with the info below.  FYI I was coaching when PRP won their state title.(indiv) I would very much like to be a highschoo lhead coach again.  I am open to any offers.  I am hoping some program may make a position for me in orfer to become their coach.  Any help is appreciated.  Yes I did used to be the head wrestling caoch at PRP in its hay day.

Dan Wilkerson Cell 939-5887

PE/Health

Head Wrestling coach 4yrs

Footaball and track coach 2yrs.

There is a position open at Fort Campbell that technically is Assisstant coach. Mrs. Gusse handles paperwork and is payed as the Head Coach. But all aspects of technique would be open to whoever accepts the job, Mrs. Gusse doesnt have much understanding on the sport of wrestling and would most likely listen to any suggestions made to her. You can contact her at

darlene.gusse@am.dodea.edu

Newport got a new coach but the down fall is that he has never step on a wrestling mat in his life? this could be pretty bad for newport.....

Not necessarily, my wife's uncle had never wrestled when he became coach of St.Josephs in Kenosha, Wisconsin. He won 8 state championships, 6 in a row and was inducted into the Wisconsin High School Hall of Fame.

looking for sometihing in Louisville area but if a teaching position comes along with it then I am there no matter if it means moving to Iraq.

Well we have a job open at the middle school with the opening as coach for Fort Campbell