Sign in to follow this  
TC Wrestler

What JV wrestlers to watch out for next year. (That will be VARSITY!)

Sure. Are you from franklin County? If you are Jordan Marshall is very good.

No Fort Campbell. I had a decent shot to place at least 4th at regionals then I got hurt in a wrestle-off before Blue-Greys

umm there is this guy named Sam lynch from prp Ive seen him at open mats and he is crushing everyone and he is dropping down to 140 or 45 idk yet but everyone needs to watch out for this kid... he is probally more experienced then alot of college wrestlers he was just hurt so he couldnt wrestle this year.

umm there is this guy named Sam lynch from prp Ive seen him at open mats and he is crushing everyone and he is dropping down to 140 or 45 idk yet but everyone needs to watch out for this kid... he is probally more experienced then alot of college wrestlers he was just hurt so he couldnt wrestle this year.

Not to sound like a wimp, but yeah. I was pretty happy he got hurt. I know that sounds bad. But I didn't wanna have him dictate my weight class.

Not to sound like a wimp, but yeah. I was pretty happy he got hurt. I know that sounds bad. But I didn't wanna have him dictate my weight class.

what grade is he in

what weight class is he going next year

?

More that likely 160 or 171. If Hitchings is at 171 he better come ready to bang. I've seen these two roll. Epic  :-o

i don't think wyatt will have a chance against sam..  i mean this kid will be a monster next year

Well probably so considering the 20-30 lb weight difference but if they met up at the same weight class i'd guarantee wyatt wins 10 out of 10 times... just because he is a courtney

Haha  yeah Wyatt will be ready to roll  beleive me when i say that.The  little suckers an ox

But could he beat you? Thats the question I want to know. Lol.

No this sam kid is gonna be better than courtney pretty soon he is just a monster

Better than Harrison Courtney? Or Wyatt? Theres pretty much no way the kid can be better than Harrison. Seeing as he can't get 4 state championships. All the talk usually adds up to nothing; not dissing this Sam kid but historically the people that get on here and talk kids up usually end up looking silly.

Better than Harrison Courtney? Or Wyatt? Theres pretty much no way the kid can be better than Harrison. Seeing as he can't get 4 state championships. All the talk usually adds up to nothing; not dissing this Sam kid but historically the people that get on here and talk kids up usually end up looking silly.

I can vouch for that

Yesss... 200 smites!  :-D

Its funny because I got on like 5 minutes ago and didn't even write anything and then just now got on and moved from 199 to 200. I love it!  :evil:

I would say to find the next up and comming you should look at the JV state and the middle school state.

This will give you a good idea of who is up and comming.