Sign in to follow this  
mobster

Teams on the Rise

Based on what teams lost and the number of kids returning to the team, what teams will be on the rise over the next few seasons? Also, what teams will be on the decline?

meade co. have been constantly getting better and their only 3 year program

I agree.  If they keep up with what they are doing they could easily be a top 10-15 team in the next 3-5 years.  I heard they have a elementary and middle school program, and they seem to do a lot over the summer.  Definately a team to watch out for in the years to come.

I agree.  If they keep up with what they are doing they could easily be a top 10-15 team in the next 3-5 years.  I heard they have a elementary and middle school program, and they seem to do a lot over the summer.  Definitely a team to watch out for in the years to come.

:mrgreen:

It's crazy to see the talent level of the athletes in this area. I agree though with the raw talent these kids already have show them a few moves to perfect you've got the perfect ingredients for a top level program. Has Meade Co. ever had a wrestling team?

It is not hard to believe that Meade would be top 10-15, they just took 20th this season.  Football and wrestling compliment each other, so having a Football coach that is also the Wrestling coach and expects the players to do both helps out alot.  Heck, look at Johnson Central, the same thing takes place there and there team took 5th in the state this season.

It is possible for Eastern but everybody would have to step up to make up for JD's loss

112 Joe Rupp 8 3- 2

119 Tyler Lancaster 9 1- 2

125 Russsel Nyitrai 10 3- 2

130 Austin Dickens 9 0- 2

135 Tom Shirey 10 3- 2

140 Justin Davis 12 5- 0

152 Tom Rupp 10 1- 2

160 Hunter Boroff 11 1- 2

189 Kyle Durbin 10 1- 2

215 Menes McNeely 11 2- 2

285 Andrew Whitlock 11 1- 2

It is possible for Eastern but everybody would have to step up to make up for JD's loss

112 Joe Rupp 8 3- 2

119 Tyler Lancaster 9 1- 2

125 Russsel Nyitrai 10 3- 2

130 Austin Dickens 9 0- 2

135 Tom Shirey 10 3- 2

140 Justin Davis 12 5- 0

152 Tom Rupp 10 1- 2

160 Hunter Boroff 11 1- 2

189 Kyle Durbin 10 1- 2

215 Menes McNeely 11 2- 2

285 Andrew Whitlock 11 1- 2

gotta have a full team man, at state to be top ten you gotta have a full team. pretty much u can win state if u show up with a full team and you have 3 state finalist and 6 or 7 state placers.

gotta have a full team man, at state to be top ten you gotta have a full team. pretty much u can win state if u show up with a full team and you have 3 state finalist and 6 or 7 state placers.

Not necessarily, John Hardin has been top 10 the past two years without a full team.

prp is gonna be good, we have 16 returning wrestlers, plus kids that arer going to come out nd wrestle next year

no i know, we didn't have a full team this year. no 112, no 130 no 152, no 171, no 189(late scratch) we got top ten with almost half a team gone. actually never mind im an idiot, you can be top ten easily without full team. but what about a state title? union just barley beat us the year hey didn't have a heavy. think about how much worse it would have been if they had. well thats a bad example cuz we lost stephen butler at regionals. we would have take # 14 home had he been on the mat. just another discussion to....discuss

no i know, we didn't have a full team this year. no 112, no 130 no 152, no 171, no 189(late scratch) we got top ten with almost half a team gone. actually never mind im an idiot, you can be top ten easily without full team. but what about a state title? union just barley beat us the year hey didn't have a heavy. think about how much worse it would have been if they had. well thats a bad example cuz we lost stephen butler at regionals. we would have take # 14 home had he been on the mat. just another discussion to....discuss

You had 130, but no 135.