Sign in to follow this  
ridge44

Elliott martin or John fahy

This is an idiotic thread to begin with. Everyone already plastered this subject with Fahy v Zarth - Martin lost to Zarth and everyone was saying Fahy would beat Zarth. Stupid thread.

i hate when people say the zarth beat elliot and john beat zarth that make elliot lose not a real good point if u ask me cause people wrestle different against different people if u see where im going with this youll get my point

i no john didnt beat zarth

bobby i have no clue what you just said.

but i think martin would prolly get beat pretty bad to be honest, fahy is not just long but from what i hear he is also the strongesst at 103

I'm long and i'm strong and i'm down to get the friction on...

bobby i have no clue what you just said.

but i think martin would prolly get beat pretty bad to be honest, fahy is not just long but from what i hear he is also the strongesst at 103

thats true i have heard from a realiable person he can throw up like 205 on bench

i hate when people say the zarth beat elliot and john beat zarth that make elliot lose not a real good point if u ask me cause people wrestle different against different people if u see where im going with this youll get my point

i no john didnt beat zarth

Chop, please stop typing under the influence. ever heard of  a alcoholics anonymous meeting? i'm worried about you man. haha :-D

This is an idiotic thread to begin with. Everyone already plastered this subject with Fahy v Zarth - Martin lost to Zarth and everyone was saying Fahy would beat Zarth. Stupid thread.

wait im 100 percent sure that more people said zarth over fahy, beside yourself.

i have noticed a pattern in your post and you seem to be rather biased whenever fahy is talked about.

and why do you have to add a negative comment to this topic anyway?

as you stated there have been many posts like this in the past so its rather obvious that this is something that people like to talk about on this board and if you dont like it then take your business to a different discussion

wait im 100 percent sure that more people said zarth over fahy, beside yourself.

i have noticed a pattern in your post and you seem to be rather biased whenever fahy is talked about.

as you stated there have been many posts like this in the past so its rather obvious that this is something that people like to talk about on this board and if you dont like it then take your business to a different discussion

very good point, the topic is blatantly titled elliot martin or john fahy. if you dont like these topics, then it is very easy to stay away from them. but i never watched elliot wrestle at 103, so idk how good he was then.

very good point, the topic is blatantly titled elliot martin or john fahy. if you dont like these topics, then it is very easy to stay away from them. but i never watched elliot wrestle at 103, so idk how good he was then.

He was good, beat Elam Shawn Jonhson and Bradbury all that year. I have to say I don't really like these topics. It will never happen and people basically bash their heads to get a point across that.... doesn't matter? Yes you can look at my previous posts and see I don't praise Fahy but I do respect him as a great wrestler I think the last person to tech through the state tourney was like Ruschell back in 2005. We have to admit Fahy, Elam, and Martin are all great wrestlers, instead of arguing over which person would beat who we should focus more on match ups likely to happen. A match up I would like to see is Osbourne vs. Fahy.

1. I am never biased. Never. I give credit where credit is due, and I share my honest opinion on any subject in which I feel obligated to do such.

2. More people probably did say Zarth over Fahy, but i'm too lazy to go look for it. But wait and see, in 3 years everyone will forget all about Zarth, and Fahy will be the best wrestler in the world. I do not mean this literally, but I am trying to incinuate what will happen. The problem with this site is, you all forget about everyone way too fast. Aside from Joe Carr Jr. and the occasional Livingston Merritt post by the random old timer on here, nobody says anything about recent alum or accomplished wrestlers in the past.

3. Its so stupid and annoying every single thread about who could John Fahy beat. He hasn't been beaten in Kentucky, and he won't. You can say all day long that anyone can be beaten on any day, but its just not going to happen. Unless maybe by some chance he meets Cooper, or Bumps up to 135 or 140 next year and wrestles Caleb Ervin.

1. Just because I don't like something doesn't mean that I am going to choose to be ignorant about the subject. I don't like the subject of immigration from Mexico, but I try to stay updated on it. I don't just try to learn about whatever aspect of wrestling sparks my interest the most. I would rather be all around good.

2. If you didn't watch Martin wrestle then you have absolutely no business posting on this thread.

3. What are you doing posting at 12:15 AM anyways? Don't you have a bedtime young gun? Maybe that was your problem all throughout the season...

Its obvious what is happening here.  385 has a man crush on Fahy.

Your ignorance shows. I have said absolutely nothing about Fahy or how good he is, rather stop beating the dead Fahy horse. Your opinions and posts are completely irrelevant.

Your ignorance shows. I have said absolutely nothing about Fahy or how good he is, rather stop beating the dead Fahy horse. Your opinions and posts are completely irrelevant.

I agree. He tries to act all big, bad, and better than everyone else. old140 I challenge you, make some good posts on here show some of us up and make some intelligent posts.

I agree. He tries to act all big, bad, and better than everyone else. old140 I challenge you, make some good posts on here show some of us up and make some intelligent posts.

Thank you, none of his posts produce anything, they are all irrelevant.

Wow, I hit a nerve with the man crush comment.  You two must of been wanting to keep it a secret.  Well I am going to go and work on my intelligent posts now, I will try and use that education I have.  You two wouldn't know much about that though.  If the Fahy thing doesn't work out for you two, maybe you all should give each other a call.  I am done now though, I wont poke fun at your "lifestyles" anymore.