Sign in to follow this  
sneaky snake

Where are this years seniors going to college?

it would be cool if J whiting tried to get in the room a lil while he was up there. im sure his coaches would agree that wrestling would be key in the off season. it would be alot better than 2-a-days, weight lifting and playbook studying. IMO

No way would they allow Jordan in the wrestling room. He is there on football scholly and if he was to get hurt wrestling in off-season they would probably yank his scholly. Although I do enjoy the wrestling workout in this stage of his life he will most likely be leaving it behind.

jd (from eastern) is getting calls from d1 schools but he hasnt made his mind up

he is prolly gonna go to ohio state but he dont kno if he is gonna wrestle or not

No way would they allow Jordan in the wrestling room. He is there on football scholly and if he was to get hurt wrestling in off-season they would probably yank his scholly. Although I do enjoy the wrestling workout in this stage of his life he will most likely be leaving it behind.

yea i know, but it sucks to see the potential just leaving the state. yea and another thing, why didn't he go SEC????? soo much better at football. i don't care what ANYBODY (notice the anybody) says, the SEC is the best football conference in the nation short of the AFC and NFC. i mean every game Kentucky plays is like playing the Detroit Lions, every game except maybe Miss State, Vandy(most years, it will be like playing the Patriots next year) and SOME years Louisville, but thats not conference. thats why we have horrible records (sometimes) and we get awful bowl games. please i know this is Kentucky WRESTLING, but i really want to argue about this. haha

yea i know, but it sucks to see the potential just leaving the state. yea and another thing, why didn't he go SEC????? soo much better at football. i don't care what ANYBODY (notice the anybody) says, the SEC is the best football conference in the nation short of the AFC and NFC. i mean every game Kentucky plays is like playing the Detroit Lions, every game except maybe Miss State, Vandy(most years, it will be like playing the Patriots next year) and SOME years Louisville, but thats not conference. thats why we have horrible records (sometimes) and we get awful bowl games. please i know this is Kentucky WRESTLING, but i really want to argue about this. haha

This should be in General Discussion. I'll post on it there.