Guest cmccoy

Battle of the Bluegrass 2009

At 145 Cadet:

3 way tie for first Alex Pearson maj dec Eric Spahr, Ryan Stevens maj dec Alex Pearson, Eric Spahr dec Ryan Stevens

Hasaamnji Hart lost to all in the three way tie and couldn't wrestle his last match due to injury, so he took 5th.

Belew taking third in style with a somersault and cartwheel in his match with travis.

That was interesting.

the travis k kyle terry match was good and spider bites my butt

What's all this spider bites crap? I know ya'll are talkin' about it just so we'll ask. So go ahead and tell us.

will bryant at 135? 

is he hittin weights or hittin buffets?

I would say with most of them it's a little of both.  I saw A LOT of round faces there Saturday.  On the other hand, I did see a few kids that still looked just as fit as they did during the season.

Guest cmccoy

For Will it is both but more so with the weight room. He is very motivated and has his sights on improving above a 4th place finish next season. This is also the case with the others at Lafayette. I am very proud of their efforts this off season and hopefully we will see the rewards this upcoming season.

Bryant's technique is good enough to jump a few weight classes, imo.

I could see him being thrown around at 135 if he doesn't add some upper body strenghth, though.

no way he is way too small for 135 he will be no bigger than 125 i couldt see him at 119 tho

im jk naw i have to work i just skipped last week so i could go up there before the 1st offseason  tourney i was goin to

ok, i think im wrestling saturday at meade co, whens the next time u r comin to our open mat, i want you 2 work with me on my leg rides, nd slide bys, my slide bys suck haha