Guest cmccoy

Battle of the Bluegrass 2009

I'm gonna try and go if bobbythebrick would take me. Any 125s going or people around that, that want to set up exhibitions?

I might be going around 130, who are you? We might set up an exibition.

im going i might be 125 or 130 and if i get fat or lazy 135 :mrgreen:

I will make it a point to get an exhibition with you jjj. and Danger im Mack Logsdon from Wofo co i wrestled 119 this year and now i weight like 126 or 27 something like that. im cool with setting up one. and the same with you kyle, i'll show you how to figure 4 someone with out illegally scissoring the head. hahaha just kidding man

I will make it a point to get an exhibition with you jjj. and Danger im Mack Logsdon from Wofo co i wrestled 119 this year and now i weight like 126 or 27 something like that. im cool with setting up one. and the same with you kyle, i'll show you how to figure 4 someone with out illegally scissoring the head. hahaha just kidding man

I never asked who you were. lol What are you talkin' about?

just come to Tc on Tuesday or thursday and u can get a better exhibition that if u want a some of your team mate have been comeing u should try to

wow thxs bud for bring that up lol man i will wrestle u to man it will be a good match man and i weigh around 137 right now man but i cool with wrestling u and u to mortal i know who u are i will wrestle u to

Guest cmccoy

Just a reminder that the Tournament is at:

Lexington Traditional Magnet School

350 North Limestone

Lexington, KY 40508

It is NOT at Lafayette HS

dude you said "man" like 3723462938747 times in 1 sentence calm down lol

Yeah, chill out a lil bit Kyle. Lol.

how bout those "spider bites" kyle....... :roll:

it was a harpoon attack jack  :-D :-) 8-) :lol: :-P :evil: :roll: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: