Sign in to follow this  
jjj

what do you eat after you weight in

i say "Momma!! Would you please go to McDonalds for me and get me a sausage McSkillit with a hash brown an a large sweet tea. PLEASE!!!!!!?????" Works 40% of the time, all the time :-D

Woodford Co's mother's understand the concept of wrestling, and just how hungry their kids are after weigh ins. Growing up in a basket ball dominated Louisville, I am not as lucky.  :cry:

Woodford Co's mother's understand the concept of wrestling, and just how hungry their kids are after weigh ins. Growing up in a basket ball dominated Louisville, I am not as lucky.  :cry:

yea we love our mothers very much, and my mom has been in the business since they wore cotton singlets so she understands completly.

yea we love our mothers very much, and my mom has been in the business since they wore cotton singlets so she understands completly.

It must be nice. lol

i loved it when you guys brought those singlets out at state a couple years back. the very short cotteny look was priceless. :-D