1either me or john hale  :-D

2. either me or john hale

3 patrick bunch

4 austin palmer

5terrance demery

6 alex hebderson

7. coerey macall

8 zack salyers

How do you have yourself ranked first when you have Henderson ranked sixth,who you lost to this season, and two of the guys (Bunch and Hale) you have ranked ahead of Hendrson placed higher then him at state, so following that logic you really have a claim to 4th at the highest.

iam srry i have ever statrted this subject no one one here can take a joke jezz iam srry i should be ranked like 6 or 5 i was playin aaround iam srry everyone pleze do not be mad at me

Okay from what I see at 119 you have Brent Hitchings and John Fahy at the same weight. That cannot be possible. Austin Palmer would murk everyone 130 including yourself. Bradbury placing 3rd? I wouldn't count on it. That would be a tough match with Bradbury vs. Osbourne though wonder if the topic has been brought up. I think Troxell will stay at 112. Milford is obviously the clear cut favorite at 103 because Yenter placed like what 5th or 6th? Some advice to Demmery, wrestle 152 so your never over weight lol No but seriously I think Demmery should bump to like 135 next year if he wrestles. Just look at Burroughs he was cutting to 145 he said during the summer and he hated it, bumped to 157 and DOMINATED.

why does everyone hate kyle terry so much?? hes a fairly good wrestle and a good dude. i know he may be annoying and cocky but who isnt? i just dont get why everyone has to talk S**t to him on here.

Robbie Sahms from Fort Campbell is coming back, he had just easily beaten Bunch when our coach drove him to quitting

Has Sahms placed at state? Bunch has. Sahms qualified for state once in '07. Doesn't exactly prove him worthy of top 8. Bunch wrestled his best when it counted this year, and I'd expect him to come back tougher next year.

I think Troxell will stay at 112.

your crazy luke was a huge 112 and there is no way he could make it again unless he lost an arm or leg

i think he is going to nationals and is wrestling 119/122

Has Sahms placed at state? Bunch has. Sahms qualified for state once in '07. Doesn't exactly prove him worthy of top 8. Bunch wrestled his best when it counted this year, and I'd expect him to come back tougher next year.

He qualified his freshmen year in his first year wrestling, his sophomore year he got to about 17-0 I think before he broke his elbow I think, this year he pinned Tyler Martin and soundly beat Patrick Bunch before our coach drove him to quitting. He would've placed if he hadnt quit, his only issue was that he was lacking conditioning because he started the season late.

your crazy luke was a huge 112 and there is no way he could make it again unless he lost an arm or leg

i think he is going to nationals and is wrestling 119/122

troxell was not a huge 112..he was just very tall at that height

troxell was not a huge 112..he was just very tall at that height

He looked big to me.  Even in the finals against Bradbury.  I heard he cut down from 135.  He could probably go 130 next year and challenge Palmer.  Definitely don't see him at 112 next year.

Troxell would get dominated at 130. Probably wouldn't place top 8.

His only chance of being back in the finals is at 112 or maybe 119. I think he'll go 119 and battle w/ Logsdon, Zac Brown, Will Bryant and maybe Fahy for 1st. Tough weight class if it does pan out that way.

I'd rank em:

1 Fahy

2 Logsdon

3 Troxell

4 Bryant

5 Brown

Throw in Osbourne (def top 2), Cooper (top 4), Boone (top 8), maybe Paden (top 8) and it will be one of the toughest weights in the state.

easily beaten bunch? he beat him by one point. that is not a sound victory, ecspecially when bunch had beaten him twice already.

He looked in control to me, and it was by at least 3 or the takedown was at the last second. Robbie had just come back when Bunch beat him the first time, the second time Robbie just choked I think. He didnt start wrestling until a couple days after our first match against Rossview. He hada lmost no time to get in shape before we wrestled Caldwell and you guys

Troxell would get dominated at 130. Probably wouldn't place top 8.

His only chance of being back in the finals is at 112 or maybe 119. I think he'll go 119 and battle w/ Logsdon, Zac Brown, Will Bryant and maybe Fahy for 1st. Tough weight class if it does pan out that way.

I'd rank em:

1 Fahy

2 Logsdon

3 Troxell

4 Bryant

5 Brown

Throw in Osbourne (def top 2), Cooper (top 4), Boone (top 8), maybe Paden (top 8) and it will be one of the toughest weights in the state.

Those are supposed to be 8's and not faces.