Sign in to follow this  
ridge44

prp open matt

Are you sure Matt is going to be open...I've always know him to be kind of closed.  :|  maybe we are talking about two different people though.  :-D

Are you sure Matt is going to be open...I've always know him to be kind of closed.   :|  maybe we are talking about two different people though.   :-D

Long time, no ridiculous comment. How've you been?  :-D

Man, I've been sitting back watching what's going on and stuff.  but with that blatant of a typo in the title, I just couldn't help myself.  :-D

I was not able to make it today because of school.  Anyone know how this turned out?  When is the next open mat at prp?  Thanks.

I was not able to make it today because of school.  Anyone know how this turned out?  When is the next open mat at prp?  Thanks.

its everyday of the week because we are liftin weights and after we lift we will go to our open matt, it was ok 2day not many people showed up

I'll be there for sure tomorrow. So, whoever can show up needs to. It'll be my first time on the mat with a 100% knee. I'd like some tough competition.

I'll be there for sure tomorrow. So, whoever can show up needs to. It'll be my first time on the mat with a 100% knee. I'd like some tough competition.

Tough competetition for you shouldn't be hard to find. :evil: