Sign in to follow this  
DuckThat!

Jeff Freestyle

Another tournament going on the same weekend for everyone in Northern Kentucky is the Southern Ohio Classic at Carroll High School in Dayton. Also for everyone who is grossly out of shape since they graduated high school can wrestle too cause they have a senior and university division. Usually 400 + show up and t shirts go to winners. It is only $15 and its an Ohio tournament so you  know every kid you wrestle against is going to be a battle. It is only 1 hr north of NKU's campus, so anyone from the Northern Kentucky area I encourage you go. I'll be up there probably wrestling and so will Derek Wiley.

I know some Woodford Boys will probably be goin Krauziewicz, Bracco, Couple other guys not sure what they'll be wrestling though

McCall is going, probably 135

Mccall is not good, i seen him wrestle. He better drop down a couple weight classes

i would have to disagree he's pretty good he was 1 match away from placing as a freshman and he had a horrible draw with ervin second round i think correct me if im wrong

i would have to disagree he's pretty good he was 1 match away from placing as a freshman and he had a horrible draw with ervin second round i think correct me if im wrong

You cant say i had a good draw or he had a good draw, wrestle who is in front of you. It's state. There are things called upsets you know.

You cant say i had a good draw or he had a good draw, wrestle who is in front of you. It's state. There are things called upsets you know.

How was your draw?

That's all well and good when talking about winning it all.  But we're talking about his performance at state as a whole, and his was pretty good considering his draw and the fact that he hurt his knee.

Mccall is not good, i seen him wrestle. He better drop down a couple weight classes

Obviously you are mildy retarded, or you just haven't seen McCall wrestle hes defiantely good, kids only a freshman hes still got 3 years to develop into a better wrestler

And here comes the whole woodford team after me oh god. lol

You deserve it. Dont talk trash about the guy bcuz it seems like you dont even know him.

SOMEBODY GET TRAVIS KRASAUVISHFHSHHHLKSUIEUFHJK ON THE PHONE! haha

You deserve it. Dont talk trash about the guy bcuz it seems like you dont even know him.

SOMEBODY GET TRAVIS KRASAUVISHFHSHHHLKSUIEUFHJK ON THE PHONE! haha

Ok Tates creek wrestler who prolly didnt even make it to state.  :evil:

Jeffersonville Freestyle, Greco, and Womens Tournament.

March 20th and 21st

Jeffersonville High School

2315 Allison Lane

Jeffersonville IN

CONTACT

Eddie Kaster

Phone: 502-664-2963

or

Shayla Shepherd

Daytime: 812-987-6027

Phone: teamjeffwrestling@yahoo.com

SANCTION - RULES - ELIGIBILITY