Sign in to follow this  
matrat

if u can make any match from 2009 who would it be at any weight class

pretty sure this one has been done, but I would like to see, Jordan Whiting and Harrison Courtney at their regular weights....Wouldn't that be a pip.

courtney would kill if they both were the same weight or close

i dont think whiting would have a chance

King of the Mat with: John Fahy, Harrison Courtney, Mitch Ervin, Joe Carr jr., Caleb Ervin, Matt Zarth, and Justin Davis haha.  :mrgreen:

How come I am beginning to think you have a family portrait of the Carr's hanging up in your room. You really need to get some other people to stalk.  :lol:

King of the Mat with: John Fahy, Harrison Courtney, Mitch Ervin, Joe Carr jr., Caleb Ervin, Matt Zarth, and Justin Davis haha.  :mrgreen:

No trust me you wouldnt want to see this it would be a slaughterhouse with JOJO comin out on top no doubt in my mind about this

No trust me you wouldnt want to see this it would be a slaughterhouse with JOJO comin out on top no doubt in my mind about this

Well lets through Metcalf in there haha./

I agree!! Hands down..

How come I am beginning to think you have a family portrait of the Carr's hanging up in your room. You really need to get some other people to stalk.  :lol:

actually i do have a poster of Nate Carr at 83 olympic trials, and i stole a pic out of the big mans room of lil nate wrestling. there both right above my dan gable poster. and as for family portrait, its more of a 3x4 ft poster in coach carrs room with about 18-20 people in it all from the same family.

assuming that ur telling the truth, its really not wise to admit to stealing, especially on a public forum :-D

he already knows, well i dont know if he remembers. haha, but its not like a taken pic, its out of a USA wrestling mag.