Sign in to follow this  
kilerk

tyler pace

ok so every one knows that this kid tyler pace from wayne co. is a beast i mean wayne co. has been pumpin out high quality wrestlers for years just  name a few cody vinsant brain danales buddy dodd chris floyd joey sanders and of course the IMMORTAL travis sullivan but thats the past this pace kid is no joke we all know wayne co. is in a slup now but with this pace kid leading the charge his senior year comin up soon the whole state of kentucky better be on the look out for him....and not  mention luke troxil but thats another post all 2gether my prediction tyler pace 2010 state champ .....bank on it  :wink:

ok so every one knows that this kid tyler pace from wayne co. is a beast i mean wayne co. has been pumpin out high quality wrestlers for years just  name a few cody vinsant brain danales buddy dodd chris floyd joey sanders and of course the IMMORTAL travis sullivan but thats the past this pace kid is no joke we all know wayne co. is in a slup now but with this pace kid leading the charge his senior year comin up soon the whole state of kentucky better be on the look out for him....and not  mention luke troxil but thats another post all 2gether my prediction tyler pace 2010 state champ .....bank on it  :wink:

I am going to go out on a limb and say your prolly from Wayne Co.

Biased much?

215 should be very weak next year. I don't like the idea of campaigning for your friend/teammate/self. It doesn't do anything but put a big red and white bullseye on your back. The rankings on here don't mean anything. Get it done on the mat, not on the web. Get a ring...

Another large, out of shape wrestler.  I saw his 2 matches with Chiba (another ouyt of shape wrestleR) at state.  I was not impressed.  I remember when KY had 215's that ran on a motor that never stopped.

Another large, out of shape wrestler.  I saw his 2 matches with Chiba (another ouyt of shape wrestleR) at state.  I was not impressed.  I remember when KY had 215's that ran on a motor that never stopped.

I agree... 2 years ago when Nickel won it, 215 was STACKED!

I agree... 2 years ago when Nickel won it, 215 was STACKED!

I loved Nickel.  Frickin wrestler right there!  Had a good motor, strong, and technically sound.

Not like fattie Pace or no wind Chiba.

im actually from north carilina i wrestle 152...wayne county use 2 come 2 our summer tournys every year and we keep in touch

but i saw pace wrestle and all im sayin is that that kid has heart

I loved Nickel.  Frickin wrestler right there!  Had a good motor, strong, and technically sound.

:-D :-D :-D

I am a Nickel fan myself, but I have to comment on this.  You call Nickel a wrestler( I agree) but not Chiba?  Who knocked Nickel out of the tourny his senior year? 

I am a Nickel fan myself, but I have to comment on this.  You call Nickel a wrestler( I agree) but not Chiba?  Who knocked Nickel out of the tourny his senior year? 

You have no idea the mindset that Derek was in, going into the state tournament... (it wasn't a good one)

So Chiba got winded, big deal?  The kid was a great athelete and a hell of a competitor!

Don't downgrade someone just for being the heavier weights. 

na i dont think he will bump up ne there is some other kid there for wayne and the coches prbal wouldnt let him cause eventhough he has  cut some weight he shows results on the mat at 215 and pace pinned chiba

pace barely beat chiba in the second round of state, and chiba barely beat pace later on in the tournament. to me it seems the match could go either way, until chiba got some conditioning, that is. he was really working pace, until he got winded.

u all are talking about Chiba getting tired in the match but to me it looked like pace was just as tired their second time around at state, he looked like he was going to just fall over

pace pnned chiba this season be4 state in the second

then it looks like someone didnt progress during the season like someone else did...

What i don't know about this Tyler Pace kid, he didn't look impressive at all at the woodford duels. He let Bill Semones shoot in on him and take him down when ever bill wanted to, and trus me it took alot of screaming and yelling to get bill shooting.

Well ML, your post (as I read it) implies Pace is not that good because of the match he wrestled against Semones. Wrong! FYI, the score was 3-1 in 3 overtimes. No takedowns for either wrestler. Give your former teammate some credit for wrestling a decent match.

Pace is a good wrestler and has made a good showing the last two years. He has to be the odds-on favorite next year in a deminished 215 weight class.

Well ML, your post (as I read it) implies Pace is not that good because of the match he wrestled against Semones. Wrong! FYI, the score was 3-1 in 3 overtimes. No takedowns for either wrestler. Give your former teammate some credit for wrestling a decent match.

Pace is a good wrestler and has made a good showing the last two years. He has to be the odds-on favorite next year in a deminished 215 weight class.

Ohh was it?? i thought it was a higher scoring match than that. my bad