Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings Pre-season 2009/2010 - MAR 3

im not even going to respond to that kentucky10, except to say that i only got tilted once that match, and he was still losing after the tilt.i mean you should know ky10, you are his fan club and all, didnt you watch the match?

for real kasey? don't respond then it doesn't matter. you say tilts don't win matches when many matches are won on tilts with back points, look at harrison courtney. you were wrong kasey sorry.

tilts dont win a match... i will say that he wrestled palmer pretty closely at state, and i think that osbourne is MUCH better than palmer.

Gimme a break. Everything wins matches. You just have to win by one point. I've seen matches won just with takedowns. I've seen them won just with tilts. I've even seen them won just with stall points, although those are very boring to watch. Of course tilts win a match.

If you are ranked 17th, I think its fair to say you never proved yourself this year.  Give Ranger a break, he threw these together real quick becuase people was asking for them

lol that was a pretty bad match i choked real bad my coach was pissed cuz i can do better but its ok ima try to stay at 152 one more year but if i can't yea 160 might be the weight for me 

here is a completely unbiased synopsis of the never ending kasey hedges vs. krausiwich agruements:

travis is a much better wrester. the agruement shouldnt even takes place.

the ONLY thing kasey has on him on him is a defensive pin that was a mistake on travis's part.

again, this is completly unbiased. i dislike woodford as much as anyone else.

those jackets do however show up and bring it everytime they step out on the mat.

something kasey doesnt. :mrgreen:

I think it's funny all these people are saying they are going to these weight classes. I've been hearing this for years now and 99% of the time they never stick to it. It's best you guys wait and just let your body do the weight picking.

here is a completely unbiased synopsis of the never ending kasey hedges vs. krausiwich agruements:

the ONLY thing kasey has on him on him is a defensive pin that was a mistake on travis's part.

those jackets do however show up and bring it everytime they step out on the mat.

thats not what my 9 to 1 lead in the second period said...

I think it's funny all these people are saying they are going to these weight classes. I've been hearing this for years now and 99% of the time they never stick to it. It's best you guys wait and just let your body do the weight picking.

i was thinking the same thing bear, it just seems that these kids never make their predicted weight class, do they?

i was thinking the same thing bear, it just seems that these kids never make their predicted weight class, do they?

for once i agree w/ someone from tates creek..haha just messing...guys trying to go down or stay at there weight class should try to maintain a certain weight that would allow them to go to that desired weight class...just a lil word of advice

if travis k is a good wrestler why did he pin himself?? :?

if travis k is a good wrestler why did he pin himself?? :?

to be honest with u guys travis is a beast and it happens to the best i mean anyone can get caught

to be honest with u guys travis is a beast and it happens to the best i mean anyone can get caught

i agree terry. TCtappin, a statement like that should be made by someone who makes no mistakes themselves..

hedges u really need to stop dwelling on the past and move on 4 ur own good

competly true and kesey dude ur a kool dude man i have nothin against u because u have my back alot man it just that u cant brag a bout a match u almost won u have to learn from ur maistakes and keep going man its a way of life dude i wish u nothing but the best in u future ur friend the matrat

if you guys would read the posts, you would realize im not the one dwelling on, or bragging on anything. was i the one to bring up mine and travis match? i dont think i was. maybe other people should grow up, and learn to keep their mouths shut about shit they dont know about. and like said before, i lost, it happens to the best, right? now if no one else ever mentions any one of my matches again, i wont. i never do, i hate talking about matches i have had, and therfor dont bring them up. maybe you guys should quit dwelling. that means you kentucky10.

haha i love how you threw in, "i dislike woodford as much as anyone else"  :lol:

woodford county just cant get no love, you guys should think about not being so good next year, haha

here what i think about next year.

if bracco is still at 103 he should win state, but really it could go to pat milford too. that will be a great grudge match.

i dont know why but i feel fayh will be at 119 next year but if he is at 112 he will dominate state again like last year, paden needs to get away from fayh if he wants to win state

if 119 stays how it is in these rankings its a toss up for troxell, bryant, and brown. but i say ozzy stays 119 and wins state

125 is stacked with or without ozzy. i still see bradbury taking it but watch out for kevin cooper, that kid is aggressive plus he is a cooper.

130 looks a little weak but there is good competition

celab with dominate 135 if he is that low. i think he will be known as the best of all the ervins

i feel like johnson and celab ervin might meet next year i would love to see it.

jj jude will win state at 152 but watch for andrew wright to do good.

i dont know much about the weights above that but yea.

please dont be mad at me kasey please  :-D :-o

dont worry man lol im not mad at anyone. i just think its funny people bring up things, then tell me to stop talking about them and dwelling about them.

i agree terry. TCtappin, a statement like that should be made by someone who makes no mistakes themselves..

well you guys are talking about how good a wrestler and how raw he is, yea everyone makes mistakes, but cmon lets be serious for a second.

1 Tri Grant Ohlmann 12

2 Irq Antwan Fields 12

3 Moore Steve Willbanks 12

4 KCD Hardy Hendren 11

5 Wood Co Brian White 11

6 Dan Louis Beto 12

I heard KCD was not going to have a team next year...I think Hardy was going to go to one of the Oldham schools.