Sign in to follow this  
Guest cmccoy

The Nonsense has to STOP

Guest cmccoy

The cursing and nonsense that is being posted on here has to stop. This is an embarrassment to Kentucky Wrestling. It is one thing to jab at one another but getting on here and degrading each other is to much. Use the site for what it is for... Kentucky wrestling Information. If you want to jab or carry on personal conversations about whose hair looks best, etc. do it on myspace or one of those other forums. Coaches, parents, and wrestlers work to hard to be embarrassed by this sort of conversation.

Well said...

You just started a thread on the other fourm solely for the purpose to call someone out and start an internet. Take it somewhere else, man. There are enough sites for you to go play on, leave this one to KY wrestling and KY wrestling only.  Grow up a little.

The cursing and nonsense that is being posted on here has to stop. This is an embarrassment to Kentucky Wrestling. It is one thing to jab at one another but getting on here and degrading each other is to much. Use the site for what it is for... Kentucky wrestling Information. If you want to jab or carry on personal conversations about whose hair looks best, etc. do it on myspace or one of those other forums. Coaches, parents, and wrestlers work to hard to be embarrassed by this sort of conversation.

Agreed.  I get tired of looking at the new posts just to find out its a conversation between a couple of wrestlers.  This isn't Kentuckychat.com.  Some of the moderators need to get there Ban stick warmed up.

Good job cmccoy it's about time that this was brought up.Like I said before I get on about 4 other wrestling sites and ther is no smack talk even aloud. Alot of good stuff can come out of this site if the kids will just let it.

Good job cmccoy it's about time that this was brought up.Like I said before I get on about 4 other wrestling sites and ther is no smack talk even aloud. Alot of good stuff can come out of this site if the kids will just let it.

I don't see a problem with it :-D j/k im like the leading hater on this site, its bad but its fun haha

385 brought this up and everyone chewed him out. Now, when McCoy does it, you praise him. lol

385 always gets the shaft. :-D

by "everyone" you mean those kids that kept starting TC threads and threads calling out others? most everyone else has been pretty tired of it for awhile.

by "everyone" you mean those kids that kept starting TC threads and threads calling out others? most everyone else has been pretty tired of it for awhile.

Sorry, but yes.

hah srry im one of the non annoying TC people on this website and i agree to an extent with stopping the nonsence

and considering that at the time i made it no one else was on here acting dumb yet my topic wasnt that big of a deal.

Have you guys noticed that you're doing the exact same thing with this thread? The moderators need to start enforcing the rules and ban people if need be.

Well Mr.Tates Creek grappler, I just think if some the grapplers on this site would put as much time into learning all about the sport and hitting the mats as they do jackin with each other people would'nt freak. Maybe even learn how to run the BALL-N-CHAIN.