shotwell

jude

mace

lee

hitchings

josh lewis

tyler pace

ryan harlow

If everyone pretty much stays at the same weight. Not to many upsets. The question I think is Trinity or Ryle? :|

No way everyone stays at the same weight.  I say Fahy and Bradbury at least move up one weight class.  Likely the same with Osborne, Palmer, Shotwell, and possibly Jude.  Hitchings and Lewis maybe move up a slot as well.

idk about fahy moving up, unless for better competition. i heard he doesnt have any trouble making 103, and that he doesnt cut very much weight at all. although i could be wrong.

I have neverunderstood why somome would put themselves in a weight class so low that they can't make it even with the two pound allowance half the time unless they can't win the varsity spot in a higher weight , which I don't think is the case her e

love people that talk and talk but never understand the situations =] dont worry i will be down at 125 for nationals. hopefully can perform well there.

i say you should fight tc wrestler for calling you pathetic

No way everyone stays at the same weight.  I say Fahy and Bradbury at least move up one weight class.  Likely the same with Osborne, Palmer, Shotwell, and possibly Jude.  Hitchings and Lewis maybe move up a slot as well.

I hear Fahy will bump up to 119 or 125.

idk about fahy moving up, unless for better competition. i heard he doesnt have any trouble making 103, and that he doesnt cut very much weight at all. although i could be wrong.

fahy told me at state that he drops 9 to 10 pounds to make weight

yea i agree, hes going to be a 4-time state champ, hes a great wrester, does anyone know what kind of scholarships harrison courtney got, any big schools?

yeah i have alot of confidence in fahy being able to win in higher weight classes. But i think it really matters on how he gains the weight. If he just puts on fat, i think it could affect his run at higher weightclasses. But i heard he was going 119