Sign in to follow this  
rebel_wrestler_171

camps

Well There is The Woodford County camp which is open to everybody 8-) but if thats not what youre lookin for then the Granby Camps usually have Big guys that you can work out  with and learn a thing or two from

Campbellsville University's camp is great, I've been to many, many camps and I liked this one a lot. I got in a ton of matches and learned a lot of technique too. There are two technique sessions, and live wrestling sessions at night. The camp is June 12-14, then we have another takedown camp in July, I believe. You can check out www.campbellsvillewrestling.com for all the camp info. I highly recommend this camp to any wrestler of any age.

Avery Zerkle would definitely help for bigger guys.  The #1 ranked 215 in the nation Oralando Scales from Elder is at his club practice every Sunday.  Along with him, there is the #1 HWT in the state of Ohio, and the #1 215 in D II Ohio as well.  Watching those 3 guys roll around is WELL worth the price of admission.  It is a WAR zone when those 3 dudes are going ABC's.  And big Avery man handles all 3.  Matt Koz is another one of the coaches.  He was a varsity 215 lber from Lakewood St Ed's all 4 years of high school and finished 5th, 1st, 1st, 1st.  As well as some other accolades. 

Avery is a big guy himself, probably over 250....he is an incredible technician for a guy this size. 

They have camps, go to www.goldencrosswrestling.com to learn more. 

whats the name of the camp from the movie heavyweights

Camp Hope :lol:.....another great camp to got to is the "state champ camp" that the University of the Cumberlands host each summer.its a great camp, you get alot of practice partners and competition from different states, as well as the UOTC coaches and wrestlers...

Camp features 2008 US Olympic Coach Terry Brands

Team Camp @ Wisconsin Dells - coaches that register by May 1st gain

Access to 1,000 of Technique Clips with Freestyle, Greco Roman, and Scholastic Style Wrestling with 2008 US Olympic Coach Terry Brands

Olympic Silver Medalist Dennis Hall, NCAA Champion Jon McGovern, National Champion Zhang Fan

1 Year Membership for less than the cost of a camp!  --- check it out @ www.worldwrestlingresource.com