Sign in to follow this  
ksmarstonwrestler103

who to watch out for next year

I am a huge garth yenter fan.  Knew he would place at state and thought he would be next years 103 champ.......but did you notice the troubles he had in his last 2 matches.  The heighth difference is what beat him.  He was taking great shots but even when paden and goff reacted slowly their legs were too far away to reach.  Never knew hieght could be such an advantage til I saw these 2 matches!

I am a huge garth yenter fan.  Knew he would place at state and thought he would be next years 103 champ.......but did you notice the troubles he had in his last 2 matches.  The heighth difference is what beat him.  He was taking great shots but even when paden and goff reacted slowly their legs were too far away to reach.  Never knew hieght could be such an advantage til I saw these 2 matches!

ya garth is a beast but i dont see his size stopping him from snagging a state title

Maybe this is so obvious everyone brushed over it - John Fahy.  If he is 103, go ahead and chalk it up.  I don't care if he has to wrestle a handicap match vs. Yenter, Paden, Ruschell, Bracco, and Milford all at the same time, he still wins.  If he bumps up to 112 to allow his little brother to wrestle 103, chalk him up at 112.  He's got 4 timer written all over him.

Let us just skip to the point.  Obviously everyone that had the testicles to place top 8 this year, yet are not seniors this year, are people to look out for next year.  According to this years charts, the below people fit that picture.  They are listed in order and have next years grade listing.

1. John Fahy (TRIN)

Just to clear it up, I definitely plan to make 103 next year. Obviously I can't know for sure that I will, but I walked around pre-season under 105 and now am about 108 on average. But you never know...

Let us just skip to the point.  Obviously everyone that had the testicles to place top 8 this year, yet are not seniors this year, are people to look out for next year.  According to this years charts, the below people fit that picture.  They are listed in order and have next years grade listing.

1. Tyler Crow (Mead)

1. John Fahy (TRIN)