Sign in to follow this  

MOST EXCITING MATCH AT STATE

well I wasn't at state, which is why I started this thread. Not so you idiots can talk about applauding and smiting each other and pictures.

well I wasn't at state, which is why I started this thread. Not so you idiots can talk about applauding and smiting each other and pictures.

well who's fault was that wernt at state. and theres plenty on here talking about the most exciting matches if you dont like what were talking about go back and read the other pages. think of them as reruns hahahahahahahahaha

well who's fault was that wernt at state. and theres plenty on here talking about the most exciting matches if you dont like what were talking about go back and read the other pages. think of them as reruns hahahahahahahahaha

I mean seriously? You're probably the lamest person available. get a life. or get your lil buddies phone numbers and call them or text them or something. i dont want to know what goes on with you queers.

this was a whole page wasted, with bs285 and magicman talking about george lopez and pictures. It has nothing to do with the most exciting match at state.

i never said anything regarding george lopez or pictures there kimosabi

I mean seriously? You're probably the lamest person available. get a life. or get your lil buddies phone numbers and call them or text them or something. i dont want to know what goes on with you queers.

get a life but your doing the same thing i am. both on ky wrestling.

and if you dont want to know what goes on with us dont read our posts

get a life but your doing the same thing i am. both on ky wrestling.

and if you dont want to know what goes on with us dont read our posts

here we go again, getting off topic, and talking trash to one another.

cant we all just get along?!

=/

In the finals I think it was the zarth-osborne cause of the non-stop action for the whole 6 minutes. So many close scoring chances for the oz but still zarth strength was able to hold on. One of the most intense could have been the one between two guys i believe was 215? one would get hurt then the other. Also Brown-Jude match was very good.

In the finals I think it was the zarth-osborne cause of the non-stop action for the whole 6 minutes. So many close scoring chances for the oz but still zarth strength was able to hold on. One of the most intense could have been the one between two guys i believe was 215? one would get hurt then the other. Also Brown-Jude match was very good.

i didnt get 2 see the brown vs jude match but i saw jude after and he kept on saying "he kept staling" did any1 see the match?

Davis Shotwell match was exciting to anticipate but not as exciting to watch because it was clear Davis was going to win.

Zarth Osbourne final was probably the best of the finals.

That Woodford heavy, Gentry, was it? had exciting matches because so many of them went into overtime.

Johnson Irvin match was an upset and close.

i didnt get 2 see the brown vs jude match but i saw jude after and he kept on saying "he kept staling" did any1 see the match?

I saw the match and with any of the other officials at the state tournament IMO Brown would have been hit with stalling more than once.  1 hell of a match in the semifinals.

I saw the match and with any of the other officials at the state tournament IMO Brown would have been hit with stalling more than once.  1 hell of a match in the semifinals.

I agree, Jude kept pushing and was making the offensive moves through out the whole match.

I agree, Jude kept pushing and was making the offensive moves through out the whole match.

wow so does anyone think jude should have been in the finlas instead of dusty and if he was what would have been he outcome?

Don't make us guess. Who was the ref?

Davis Shotwell match was exciting to anticipate but not as exciting to watch because it was clear Davis was going to win.

Zarth Osbourne final was probably the best of the finals.

That Woodford heavy, Gentry, was it? had exciting matches because so many of them went into overtime.

Johnson Irvin match was an upset and close.

i have to say gentry is the most boring wrestler to ever wrestle that i have seen. every match he wrestled would go into triple over time. he pretty much does nothing for 6 minutes and then tries to win it in overtime. very very boring

i have to say gentry is the most boring wrestler to ever wrestle that i have seen. every match he wrestled would go into triple over time. he pretty much does nothing for 6 minutes and then tries to win it in overtime. very very boring

if thats what it took for him to place 4th then it was worth the boringness and i think aLL his matches were exciting because it always came down to the last 20 seconds

if thats what it took for him to place 4th then it was worth the boringness and i think aLL his matches were exciting because it always came down to the last 20 seconds

lol i get what both of u guys are saying but it was kind of like u knew they were going to go into overtime un less he lost

yea im not trying to take anything away from him. i just thought he was boring. but then again i think all HWT are boring so maybe just the fact that he is a heavy weight that would wrestle for 8 minutes at a time just made it even worse for me idk.

like all of his matches were like 3-1 or something like that. i assume that would be VERY boring. one has to wonder how stalling wasn't called?

its just too bad it had to take ten mins, just to get to the last 20 seconds. maybe all his matches should have just started in the triple overtime :-D

like all of his matches were like 3-1 or something like that. i assume that would be VERY boring. one has to wonder how stalling wasn't called?

yea i agree. there was one match that he was hit for stalling, and then he actually wrestled after that point.

osbourne and zarth match was 4-2 no stalling called there are lots of low scoring matches that have alot of action in them