Sign in to follow this  

MOST EXCITING MATCH AT STATE

Well, I'll say two -- Justin Davis and Isaac Thomas and Matt Zarth and Michael Osborne. So what do you think -- did Zarth deserve the win? And can people finally admit that Davis is the real deal?

people were saying that zarths takedown was questinable but he had a definitive takedown earlier in the match that was not awarded, if they had awarded the earlier one and not the later one the result would have been the same

people were saying that zarths takedown was questinable but he had a definitive takedown earlier in the match that was not awarded, if they had awarded the earlier one and not the later one the result would have been the same

That is very true Forever Querless. Haha. Yeah for a second i thought Zarth was gonna lose.

CC name is Croney. He's pinned Whiting before so we had faith he could do it. Although there was a time where I had doubt. We went nuts though. I give it to Whiting he was a class act about it, most wrestlers esp. if they were ranked number one would have stormed off the mat to throw their head gear at something.

i thought the semis were better then the finals.

johnson and whitning both getting upset. finals i dont think there was that many upsets

You're right. Once it was down to the final two, the favored guy won all of them. No upset like Travis Sullivan's from last year. No Cinderella like Dakota Choate. Closest possibility was Zarth, but he pulled it out.

I think Matt Slone and Luke Ervin was a very exciting match

it was a good match, but matt deserved, he got cheated out of back points and on a take down, but ervin pulled it out in the end, cant take away from that.