Sign in to follow this  
piledriver

UPSETS

How did Jordan whiting take his loss? I know someone replied to this but im not sure if it was sarcasm or not...

My point of view was that he took the moment from Croney.  Raising his hand as if it was his win to give.  He should have just shook hands and walked off the mat with some dignity.  I thought his display was garbage.

My point of view was that he took the moment from Croney.  Raising his hand as if it was his win to give.  He should have just shook hands and walked off the mat with some dignity.  I thought his display was garbage.

I kind of agreed after reading the last post but I think we all hate Jordan so much we're just looking for a reason to be mad at him.

I never knew who he was until Friday.  I may be wrong, and hope I am, but even if I knew nothing about him I would have thought that display was...well disingenuous.  Maybe he thought it was right, but it was making Croney's moment about him.

I never knew who he was until Friday.  I may be wrong, and hope I am, but even if I knew nothing about him I would have thought that display was...well disingenuous.  Maybe he thought it was right, but it was making Croney's moment about him.

Totally agreed. I probably would have snatched my arm away from him or pushed him away if it was me. But he was probably so happy he didnt even think about it.

He lost. He held the other man's arm up. Quit slamming him.  Way to much negative on here.

Nobody is "slamming" anyone, merely stating an opinion. The fact is that not too many people like Whiting and a lot of people viewed his act as selfish, or cheesy in my opinion. I think he just couldn't handle not being in the spotlight so he still found a way to make it about him. Thats the way it seems.

He lost. He held the other man's arm up. Quit slamming him.  Way to much negative on here.

i dont think he was trying to take anything away from croney, i mean hes about to get more attention then a drop of honey in a ant farm when he goes to ohio state for football

i dont think he was trying to take anything away from croney, i mean hes about to get more attention then a drop of honey in a ant farm when he goes to ohio state for football

if he starts...

if he starts...

i mean OHIO State is a premier football program in a major confrence and they were recruiting him so he has to have something good to offer in terms of talent. btw. Big 10 is way overrated

Jordan Whiting definitely will NOT get much attention at all at Ohio State at least until his Junior year. Come on now, I absolutely hate Ohio State and they play in the most over rated conference in the history of conferences (I would take the WAC or MAC over Big 10 anyday) but its still Ohio State, the one good team in the conference.

by all means i was not saying that Whiting would play his first year BUT they gave him a scholarship meaning he is a very special athlete. and i'm glad that somebody finally agrees with me about the BIG 10 being overrated in football

by all means i was not saying that Whiting would play his first year BUT they gave him a scholarship meaning he is a very special athlete. and i'm glad that somebody finally agrees with me about the BIG 10 being overrated in football

Oh my goodness. My Algebra teacher is from Ohio and is the biggest Ohio state fan available... I rag on her for the Big 10 being so over rated every day. Didn't they go like 1-4 in bowl games this season?