Sign in to follow this  
blake08

Who do you think the best sophmore at state is?

im gonna have to say John Lampe is....This kid seems to improve week after week and i see a future state champ...he' already won two matches at state now and i think he has a great chance of makin it to  the finals...good luck @ state Jonn!!!!

im gonna have to say John Lampe is....This kid seems to improve week after week and i see a future state champ...he' already won two matches at state now and i think he has a great chance of makin it to  the finals...good luck @ state Jonn!!!!

except he has to make it thru Josh Johnson to get there.  My vote goes to Brandon Barnett of Harr Co  171  preparing to face Hitchings in the 1/4's  tonight.

this isnt even a question. caleb ervin hands down. state champ 62-0 and thats almost all in tournaments in indiana and other out of state tournaments. the state finals last year is the last match he's going to lose for the remainder of his high school career.

I'd say Duncan Caddell at 135.

Definitely no where near as good as Caleb Ervin. Caleb would beat him giving up a weight advantage.

heres a list of sophmores that placed

will bryant

robert ankrom

kyle terry

daniel brenneman

caleb ervin

shaquille cox

john lampe

duncan caddell

cole proctor

court mace

robert robey