Sign in to follow this  
tc125

underrated

scupp, scupp scupppp

scupp scupp scupp

slumber party with scupp's sisters at scupps house

scuppidy scupp scupp scupp

cool i ll be their  :-D

I have to put Luke Ervin in for this. I know, an Ervin under rated but the general opinion seemed to be handing Johnson the title. Ervin wrestled a near perfect match

And pulled it off when most counted him out.

I have to put Luke Ervin in for this. I know, an Ervin under rated but the general opinion seemed to be handing Johnson the title. Ervin wrestled a near perfect match

And pulled it off when most counted him out.

all three Ervins won state titles tonight

I believe it's a birth right, if they don't get a title they have to change their name to smith or jones. Seriously those boys train super hard and have great coaches, it doesn't to be born wearing a singlet either

I agree that Luke Ervin was underrated. Someone on here a few weeks ago said Luke never impressed him. I'm glad he made it.

I also think Harlow was underrated. He was my pick for HWT champ. Everyone was so sure Whiting was going to take it. I KNEW he wouldn't last year, and I was pretty sure he wouldn't this year either.

i would say one of the most underrated wrestlers of the state at this time would have to be jj jude. i could see him being a 3X'r if he's aloud wrestling his senior year idk the details on that though.

i would say one of the most underrated wrestlers of the state at this time would have to be jj jude. i could see him being a 3X'r if he's aloud wrestling his senior year idk the details on that though.

Why couldn't he wrestle his senior year? Is it an age thing?