skyoneer

Dusty Stingel 189 ?!?!

it's funny you guys are all on here calling him an attention getter, and what are you all doing? giving him all the attention he wants. if that really is what he wants, is attention, dont you think this is making him happy? way to go on filling his wants...

idk, i thought mortal and donkey were calling you an attention getter, so i was talking about you. if my post is wrong, and they werent then deem it irrelivant, and move on lol.

its extremely obvious to me that none of you all know dusty or likely have never even talked to him. don't judge a book by its cover, Dustin Stengel and "Danger" are not near the same person. On the threads he may talk and joke whatever whatever, but when it comes down to it hes a class act and a nice kid.

But Dusty im still pretty upset about that night we had... pretty weak. lol we need to kick it this weekend!

its extremely obvious to me that none of you all know dusty or likely have never even talked to him. don't judge a book by its cover, Dustin Stengel and "Danger" are not near the same person. On the threads he may talk and joke whatever whatever, but when it comes down to it hes a class act and a nice kid.

But Dusty im still pretty upset about that night we had... pretty weak. lol we need to kick it this weekend!

Wow, that was gay.

who really puts up post like this and categories about this kid. He sucks. He is the reason people call the sport gay. With how he dresses to the state tourny and talks all his crap. Glad hes off the mat. Garbage of a wrestler and thinks hes good. all he had was a decent inside trip. and if i had gotten that move hit on me that many times id have a decent one to.

who really puts up post like this and categories about this kid. He sucks. He is the reason people call the sport gay. With how he dresses to the state tourny and talks all his crap. Glad hes off the mat. Garbage of a wrestler and thinks hes good. all he had was a decent inside trip. and if i had gotten that move hit on me that many times id have a decent one to.

As I recall, everyone i've ever talked to or heard speak of you couldn't stand you. On here or out in the real world. So don't get too mouthy, because you aren't exactly Mr. Popular when it comes to the wrestling community.

whos the kid on your team that you think wants to get better and where are you heading up the middle school program i dont see how prp is so BIG but theyre wrestling program is in such a slump?

whos the kid on your team that you think wants to get better and where are you heading up the middle school program i dont see how prp is so BIG but theyre wrestling program is in such a slump?

Ryan Gibson. Never complains. Never argues. Never whines about anything when he's tired. He's a good kid and he's the only person on the team that deserves to be a captain as far as i'm concerned. That includes me. I don't pretend to be the best team leader when it comes to my team this season. Ryan is exactly what PRP needs in every weight class. Hopefully things will work themselves out next season.

i dont understand why people think its okay to talk about other people like that. it's incredibly unbelieveable.

i dont understand why people think its okay to talk about other people like that. it's incredibly unbelieveable.

It really is. It is quite obvious that he doesn't know Dusty at all.

i feel like you're being a smart-allec... again.

Ummm. Nope. I can't comment on a good friend of mine? Whats wrong with that? By the way-I don't care what you're feeling.

IMHO, Danger has had some of the most entertaining posts on this site over the years. And IF he and Dusty are really the same person, well, I feel honored to know him/them, whatever. I wish both of them all the best. And don't forget: stay out of Wal-mart!  :-D

IMHO, Danger has had some of the most entertaining posts on this site over the years. And IF he and Dusty are really the same person, well, I feel honored to know him/them, whatever. I wish both of them all the best. And don't forget: stay out of Wal-mart!  :-D

Thanks. Drop me a line when Mr. Matmama is out of town. ;)