skyoneer

Dusty Stingel 189 ?!?!

what a jump. he was ranked on the 152 LB list

He's been hurt, and is still hurt...but wrestled at regionals where he could slide in.  Finished 4th I think, but didn't finish the match

He weighed in at 166 and hurt his leg near the end of the third period when he was beating Pat Elam. He then forfeited. i tried to talk him into wrestling his cons. semis match and then forfeiting to get 4th but he wasn't having it. His leg was really bothering him for the rest of the day it seems like.

He had a great career, and was one of the most likable and friendly wrestlers I have met. Great job Dusty! :)

theres a whole thread about it on here i think its under sorry for gettin yalls hopes up.

Yeah. But some classless internet tough guy had to turn what I said into something completely different. So the thread got deleted.

I had no intention of wrestling at state with my leg. I just couldn't pass up one last chance to get out there and roll. It was more than worth it.

Yeah. But some classless internet tough guy had to turn what I said into something completely different. So the thread got deleted.

I had no intention of wrestling at state with my leg. I just couldn't pass up one last chance to get out there and roll. It was more than worth it.

FYI,  I missed the classless internet tough guy that had to turn what you said into something completely different. So the thread got deleted. :? Haven't a clue what your takling about :|

THen why take a spot away from someone that could wrestle at state :?  So was this just about you danger :-o

We don't have a 189. That's why I filled in the spot. I had the choice of knocking our 171 off the line-up but I couldn't do that to someone. That is also one of the reasons I didn't wrestle up for 3rd. I knew i'd just get hurt. No sense in taking someone's spot at state.

I, for one, think Danger is funny. That's what this site is all about. Shouldn't take anything too seriously. I hope you get to go out there at State, Danger. Maybe you can be your team's mascot! Donkey is jealous of your razor-sharp wit. That and your suave good looks.

We don't have a 189. That's why I filled in the spot. I had the choice of knocking our 171 off the line-up but I couldn't do that to someone. That is also one of the reasons I didn't wrestle up for 3rd. I knew i'd just get hurt. No sense in taking someone's spot at state.

You should have left the champion you where and not stirr up drama and attention. 8-)  

That's the toughest part of going out on the Top. :cry:

Good luck in your future :wink:

I, for one, think Danger is funny. That's what this site is all about. Shouldn't take anything too seriously. I hope you get to go out there at State, Danger. Maybe you can be your team's mascot! Donkey is jealous of your razor-sharp wit. That and your suave good looks.

Thanks. I just try to be a good guy to everybody and help out whoever wants my advice on anything. That's why I went somewhere else to do most of my work. There is probably only one person on our team that I feel REALLY wants to get better and improve and always has a great attitude. This being my senior year, I kind of gave up on trying to play the whole "leader" role because I knew it was time for me to get done what I needed to. Right before I got injured I finally got my head on straight, got my weight down, and was wrestling like I needed to. And then it happened.

But, i'm glad to see that someone appreciates me being a nice guy.

Thanks. I just try to be a good guy to everybody and help out whoever wants my advice on anything. That's why I went somewhere else to do most of my work. There is probably only one person on our team that I feel REALLY wants to get better and improve and always has a great attitude. This being my senior year, I kind of gave up on trying to play the whole "leader" role because I knew it was time for me to get done what I needed to. Right before I got injured I finally got my head on straight, got my weight down, and was wrestling like I needed to. And then it happened.

But, i'm glad to see that someone appreciates me being a nice guy.

Its not about being  nice guy :evil:

Its about getting your head on right for the future, regrettable there is life after wrestling.

Be a volunteer coach and give back to your program or any other or start a youth program for you high school. :-D

dude i have all the rescpect in the world for u and i am pround that u tryed to wrestle one more time i srry u every got hurt man best of luck in the future

Its not about being  nice guy :evil:

Its about getting your head on right for the future, regrettable there is life after wrestling.

Be a volunteer coach and give back to your program or any other or start a youth program for you high school. :-D

I've actually been asked to head a middle school program and then become head coach for a program after I acquire the proper credencials [sp?]

dude i have all the rescpect in the world for u and i am pround that u tryed to wrestle one more time i srry u every got hurt man best of luck in the future

Thanks you. Best of luck, bud.

I've actually been asked to head a middle school program and then become head coach for a program after I acquire the proper credencials [sp?]

Then you are truly going in the right direction.

You will be judged on what you achieve in life not on the mat. :-D

Happy to hear you have options and can make a difference. :wink:

You say this, and then in another topic you post this...

"I'm prayin' for some kind of injury so that I can fill in for somebody. As bad as that sounds. Even though i'll probably only get in like one match if it happens."

What a hypocrite.

Any middle school that wants someone like this teaching there kids is just foolish in my opinion.

It was a joke. You need to take it easy. I hope I don't really mean this much to you. lol.  Find another hobby other than complaining about me.