Sign in to follow this  
R.Rickman171

Most improved M.S. Wrestling team

Twenhoefel - 8th to 3rd

River City - 17th to 11th

but the most improved team we went against this year was Elkhorn

08 32nd / 09 - 4th

Their middle of their lineup improved so much in one year that it really propelled their team forward.

oh yeah elkhorn is amazing tevan clay and josh lopez are the bomb they are great lil wrestlers and coach cardwell is insane but they are great. hahah ill ref anymatch you all got caoch

DEFINETLY ELKHORN GUYS!!!!

They had a really athletic team this year,all the kids were built up like my theory believed to be true stocky football players,and they all knew moves too,lopez sure did become a shocker at state,and he finished strong against the JC kid,noone I saw all year could hold up to him too much

North Oldham Mustangs

From one trophy last year to 5 trophies this year,was a tough and strong team this year,really tough room too

I also thought Fern Creek and South Oldham were strong this year too

DEFINETLY ELKHORN GUYS!!!!

They had a really athletic team this year,all the kids were built up like my theory believed to be true stocky football players,and they all knew moves too,lopez sure did become a shocker at state,and he finished strong against the JC kid,noone I saw all year could hold up to him too much

North Oldham Mustangs

From one trophy last year to 5 trophies this year,was a tough and strong team this year,really tough room too

I also thought Fern Creek and South Oldham were strong this year too

Don't judge the number of trophies as being successful :-o but how well your do at the "BIG EVENTS" like team and individual Championships.

Many teams that win a tournament, lose big it the team event duals :evil:

The Duals show me how strong your program is :-D Individual Champions show you have one or two talented kids with or without a coach.

Look at the Murton brothers, Great Champions but the school never won a Championship.

For starters the murton brothers were from A GOOD TEAM IN UM......OHIO,they came late in their high school years to lawerence county,had they been in woodford county high school then im pretty sure you'd think it was because woodford had a good team

and the forum is MOST IMPROVED TEAM,those choices are definetly well deserved

As Crosby who went from no guys in the finals for years,to this year when Coach Jackson took over having 3 or 4 in the semi state finals

That shows me when a team is improving,not even that their coach is improving either,but the team is learning,individual doesnt have anything to do with it,when they are helping build each other in the room,thats how the team is built and improved

For starters the murton brothers were from A GOOD TEAM IN UM......OHIO,they came late in their high school years to lawerence county,had they been in woodford county high school then im pretty sure you'd think it was because woodford had a good team

and the forum is MOST IMPROVED TEAM,those choices are definetly well deserved

As Crosby who went from no guys in the finals for years,to this year when Coach Jackson took over having 3 or 4 in the semi state finals

That shows me when a team is improving,not even that their coach is improving either,but the team is learning,individual doesnt have anything to do with it,when they are helping build each other in the room,thats how the team is built and improved

Understand the content of my post, it wasn't anything neg. against Coach Jackson or Elkhorn or any other team.

I was only referencing the difference between team and individual titles. :-D

Sorry for any confussion.

The participation of MS programs has increased and that's all that matters.