I know the top 5 for 112:

1. Jeff Warra- Fairidale

2. James Huffines- Southern

3. James Childress- Meade County

4. Jade or Jake Colston-PRP

5. BC

and im sure Meade County will have the 1st seeds at the following weights:

103, 119, 125? possibly,140,152,160,215

Hopefully sometime between 9 and 10.  However, as I have stated to may cocahes before,  Our region (3), needs to start friday night.  This is because there are 12 teams in our region.  If you have to run a 16 man bracket, you will almost always run into the 5 match rule.  It happened twice last year at 160.  We could not wrestle the 3rd and 5th place matches.  They say, "Well if you seed it right, it shouldn't happen."  What about upsets.  The 3 seed could get upset in the first round and have wresle back for 3rd and have to forfeit because he would already have 5 matches.  It's not fair to the kids when something like this could be prevented with a little thinkings and preparation.

Hopefully sometime between 9 and 10.  However, as I have stated to may cocahes before,  Our region (3), needs to start friday night.  This is because there are 12 teams in our region.  If you have to run a 16 man bracket, you will almost always run into the 5 match rule.  It happened twice last year at 160.  We could not wrestle the 3rd and 5th place matches.  They say, "Well if you seed it right, it shouldn't happen."  What about upsets.  The 3 seed could get upset in the first round and have wresle back for 3rd and have to forfeit because he would already have 5 matches.  It's not fair to the kids when something like this could be prevented with a little thinkings and preparation.

ya i agree it really sucks having to forfeit becuase you have wrestled to many matches that day

I remember that.  Doss had a kid named Mark Monroe at 160 last year.  He wasn't the best wrestler by any means, actually average on a good day, but his whole goal was to make it to state even if he came in 5th and had to be an alternate.  He hit his 5 match limit and had to forfeit the 5th place match.  It's not right at all!  I still took the kid to state and on my dime at that.  Speaking of which, I was wondering, will the KHSAA reimburse me for their stupidity?

I almost forgot to mention, what made matters worse was nobody realized he was at his 5 match limit.  They didn't catch it at the scorers' table, if anybody knows Mark he was clueless about the 5 match rule, I didn't know he was at his 5 match limit and neither did Coach Martin from DeSales and the match actually started.  It wasn't until between the 1st and 2nd periods that anybody knew about he had reached the 5 match limit.  The match was stopped then and the other kid was awarded the win.  Obviously he was the winner before the match even started, but like I said nobody realized Mark was at his 5 match limit.  Talk about salt in the wound.

I agree but i believe that if you are wrestling for a medal spot 1st,2nd,3rd and so on that the 5 match rule should not apply. because if you are going for that 3rd n 4th or whatever every little bit counts and it helps and hurts teams.  If you are going for a medal then you should at least be given the opportunity to fight for it you know? I think that the 5 match rule hurt alot of kids at the trojan inventational, like 3 or 4 matches were forfeited due to that in my opinion stupid rule.  Unless the wrestler is injured or has a physical disability that they cant compete in the match i think that the 5 match rule should not apply.