Sign in to follow this  
pmilf103

Region 7 Final Predictions

ok so kasey is going off at about 15-1 odds right now. But for all bets being placed, I will hold all money and I promise I won't walk off with the money. Haha. Just be careful travis, because if tc125 shows up instead of kasey, there's no way you can win. Haha :lol:

ok so kasey is going off at about 15-1 odds right now. But for all bets being placed, I will hold all money and I promise I won't walk off with the money. Haha. Just be careful travis, because if tc125 shows up instead of kasey, there's no way you can win. Haha :lol:

wai-what?

Take it to the mat boys!  I think it will be a great feat for either one of them!  Travis, we know what you are capable of and that you are a class act.  Tc125, don't really know about you except a whole lot of "self confidence" in what you have to deliver and what you think of yourself.

Travis remember some words you have heard recently....look in that mirror and know to take the mat and do your best.  That is what Woodford is about!  TEAM WORK  If nothing else lets show that Woodford is the well behaved, well respected Black and Gold that has been for for many years......The Intimidation has begun!

just so everyone knows, I will bet betting on travis k in this match(WWIII). That way I will be happy no matter what the outcome is. If kasey wins I will be happy he won, but if travis wins I will make $20 :-D. So its win-win for me. Haha. I will be holding bets if anyone is interested

like kasey said, im down, but im a lil poor, drop it to 5 and we got a deal, haha.

After looking at the brackets here's what I think will go down.

Bracco

Milford

Abney

Anderson

Hanley

Lenz

Bryant

Lewis

Clay

Milford

Zarth

Logsdon

Lacy

Davis

Stephens

Hedges

Krauziewicz

Stout

Mauser

Tuggle

Thompson

Whalen

McCall

Ward

Kerr

Podgorski

Moss

Blevins

Stockwell

Smith (I'm pretty sure Smith has beaten Stockwell, I'm basing this on his performance vs. Podgorski)

Guiler

Suter

Berry

Kimbrell

Gonzalez

Walton

White

Lalonde

Stringer

Brunker

(Have not seen Saifullah except at one tournament this year, he could throw this off)

Wright

Murrell

Graham

Cornett

Duzyk

Courtney

Brunig

Caldren

Coy

Ott

Bell

Leddy

Gardner

Thompson

Barnett (these could be the exact opposite 171 is stacked)

Griggs

Wright

McCaden

Davis

Hooker

Semones

Brown

Kinder

Hood

Hub

HWT

Gray

Mayes

Cooper

Childrey

Gentry

These are all opinion, just after taking a quick look at the brackets.

i think that milford will give  bracco a good match at 103

bryant will show up to wrestle at 112 but lenz will still win with a major

125 finals will be exciting, otherwise not much going on

podgorski will keep it close with moss, moss wins

HWT should be wxciting

like kasey said, im down, but im a lil poor, drop it to 5 and we got a deal, haha.

you have a deal kentucky10. but travis is going off at like 300-1 odds, so if you bet 5 dollars that means i will only have to bet about 1 1/2 cents

i think that milford will give  bracco a good match at 103

bryant will show up to wrestle at 112 but lenz will still win with a major

125 finals will be exciting, otherwise not much going on

podgorski will keep it close with moss, moss wins

HWT should be wxciting

i think that bryant wins in a close match

i think that bryant wins in a close match

idk. Bryant has looked good this year but so has Lenz from what i have seen from him at 119. They should both walk through the tourny untill they meet one another

Lenz ranked #2 at 112 didn't make weight at 119?  Bummer.

I'm not too familiar with region 7, but if my memory serves me right he didn't make weight at 112 and I think he knew he couldn't. I think he made weight for 119, but bumped to 125 for some reason? Maybe for like one match.

I'm not sure of the details but it wasn't fair for him to take the 119 spot away from the starter so he went 125 (not sure who the starter was).  He lost 1st round to Bourb. Co. 

I heard he weighed 114.2.

I really feel sorry for the kid. He definitely had a shot at being in the mix for a title at 112.

I'm not sure of the details but it wasn't fair for him to take the 119 spot away from the starter so he went 125 (not sure who the starter was).  He lost 1st round to Bourb. Co. 

I heard he weighed 114.2.

I really feel sorry for the kid. He definitely had a shot at being in the mix for a title at 112.

Wait is this for the region tournament that he missed weight? I thought we were talking about the five star or whatever! Dude this is really going to stir some things up!