Sign in to follow this  
pmilf103

Region 7 Final Predictions

exactly mack gathered him self very well and i think that shows a good wrestler able to collect him self and get mad out of everyones site reoresented his school and himself well

but nathan grey had no excuse

Logsdon shook Zarth's hand, shook Headley's hand, shook Critchfield's hand, then when I saw him coming out from the locker room he congratulated Zarth on another deserved win and they spoke after they stepped off the podium. 

I'd call that class.  TC on the other hand.....

Logsdon shook zarths hand, and from what i saw kept it together til he got to the hallway, but who wouldn't be upset? i mena Mack was working hard all week to beat zarth, he even put the artical from the hearald leader with the caption that said " Henry clay Wrestler seeks 3rd state title" up in the wrestling room. he was set on beating him or atleast making it all three. i would have been upset too.

Just finished watching Region 7 finals. IMO, wanted everyone to know that Mike Ford was awful in two matches. Bracco match, are you kidding?? Stalling. What was Milford doing? Hedges is lucky did not get hurt worse. Wing started out legal, but went way past legal when Travis K pinned the elbow and had forward pressure, maybe blame that on the asst ref for not seeing that. 

I really think the Bracco stalling call stemmed from the PLD coach arguing the escape in the 1st period for so long.  He really argued with the ref on that one.

I was watching the match w/ my wife and she asked.."why is he arguing so much...the ref isn't going to change it."  I told her that sometimes you argue one call (knowing you won't get it) in hopes that you get the next one in your favor. I believe thats what happened.

But, Milford won. He wanted it more and it showed in OT.

i agree granby. the stalling call shouldnt have been stalling, it should have been deemed a stalemate 15 second earlier than when bracco was called for stalling. that would have made everyone happy, pat could have had another chance to excape and get his 1 point on his own, without the help of the official, and it would have gone into OT that way. pat did seem to want it more as well, i mean doesnt bracco normally beat pat on their feet? this didnt look like the case in OT, pat looked extremely confident with that shot he took.

Yeah, I thought Bracco looked better on his feet in the 1st 2 periods but was very hesitant in the OT and it cost him.  This match was just a case of one guy just wanting it more than the other guy.

Wrestle aggressive and it puts you in a better position to win, try to milk a 1 pt lead and it will cost you.

btw, kasey: What was that move you hit seconds into your finals match??  I blinked and you had TK on his back, but it wasn't a cowboy.  It was fonky.

You (and TK) both need to be more aware of when your back is exposed.  Every 20 secs someone was fighting off their backs.  Let that happen this week and you may get a quick pin call.

exactly kasey did the absolute respectable thing and showed he has some class on the mat. as for this site is another story lol

as for nathan grey that is the sorriest thing i think i have ever seen and he really embarassed lexington with that that was completely uncalled for and after seeing that he deserved to not even qualify

Jeff i think you embarass lexington more then i ever could  :lol:

Yeah, I thought Bracco looked better on his feet in the 1st 2 periods but was very hesitant in the OT and it cost him.  This match was just a case of one guy just wanting it more than the other guy.

Wrestle aggressive and it puts you in a better position to win, try to milk a 1 pt lead and it will cost you.

btw, kasey: What was that move you hit seconds into your finals match??  I blinked and you had TK on his back, but it wasn't a cowboy.  It was fonky.

You (and TK) both need to be more aware of when your back is exposed.  Every 20 secs someone was fighting off their backs.  Let that happen this week and you may get a quick pin call.

it was a cement mixer, sort of like a gator roll.

no they are right

whats petty is stomping and crying (exactly like a lil girl) after loosing

suck it up and take it with class

this goes for josh moss too

Unlike the other person who defended Mack, I am related to him. and i was the first person he talked to after the match. and ya he was upset, as he should be, hes busted his ass this year. He was upset because hes worked hard since he was a kid, and aside from Harrison Courtney, He is wrestling the best wrestler in the state. Zarth is a machine. The "petty" thing to do would be dodging Zarths weight class when he found out where he would be at the begining of the season. Mack has no trouble making weight and couldve gone 112. But he looks forward to Zarths matches more than any others. He just wants a good match, he made a mistake, got caught in a deadly cradle again. Its a tough way to lose a match......

logsdon didnt make a mistake. zarth worked hard to lock up that cradle and he had to have seen it coming. logsdon is good, but he didn't get caught, that move got worked by zarth. caught would have been if he was running a standup and accidentally got his head close to his head and it got slapped on. that was not the case at all...keep up the work mack.

if i remember correctly it went like this. i think logsdon took a half shot, and then got taken down by zarth who countered it. mack was down on the mat, all the way broken down, then zarth ran a nearside cradle, locked it up, then pinned him within the first minute i think.

if i remember correctly it went like this. i think logsdon took a half shot, and then got taken down by zarth who countered it. mack was down on the mat, all the way broken down, then zarth ran a nearside cradle, locked it up, then pinned him within the first minute i think.

all of it textbook execution im sure...

First logsdon had a deep single leg and almost took Zarth down but Matt kept his balance and they went out of bounds.  The second shot was half-assed and Matt took advantage by locking up a spladle. It took a sec for him to turn him but once he did it was over.

Hey armbar. You talk a lot of nonsense. what did you do last year. 3rd at region and 1 and 2 at best at state. If you want to see what it is like to wrestle come see me this summer and I will give you a clinic. i like you, but you talk to much.

Hey armbar. You talk a lot of nonsense. what did you do last year. 3rd at region and 1 and 2 at best at state. If you want to see what it is like to wrestle come see me this summer and I will give you a clinic. i like you, but you talk to much.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo calling u out lol

Just finished watching Region 7 finals. IMO, wanted everyone to know that Mike Ford was awful in two matches. Bracco match, are you kidding?? Stalling. What was Milford doing? Hedges is lucky did not get hurt worse. Wing started out legal, but went way past legal when Travis K pinned the elbow and had forward pressure, maybe blame that on the asst ref for not seeing that. 

What a lot of people did not see in the bracco. milford match was the fact that when the second stalling was called, Bracco had a figure 4 on the body. When the match was stopped I was sure that was what the call was going to be. But neither official saw that. Also in that match, I am sure the rule says if you call stalling on the top man, the action is to be stopped and to start again in the center. Ford did this on the second call but not the first.