ksmarstonwrestler103

most underated wrestlers in each weight class

At 103 I'd throw in John Anderson in. He's the type of wrestler that can get caught, but can also catch you. An upset or two from him wouldn't be surprising to me. He can wrestle pretty aggressively and if he gets a few technical things together, he might place at state.

Here's what i got:

103 Cam Co  Garth Yenter 

112 Scott  Ritchie Supe

119 idk

125 Scott  Steve Supe

130 Cam Co  John Hale

135 Ryle  Zach Roland

140 SO  Steve Vaughn

145 Dan  Louis Beto

152 Con  Preston Adams

160 Cam Co  Jake Lee 

171 idk

189 JH  Chris Pitcher

215 SK  Alex Van Winkle 

Hwt Cam Co  Mason Franck

152 FAIRDALE - Jake Maupin --- should not be taken lightly just because he is a Freshman.  He has beaten high top ranked wrestlers over and over this year.

do you know what the names of the high top ranked wrestlers he beat where

do you know what the names of the high top ranked wrestlers he beat where

he has bet pepper 2wise mikel clark and pinned oc in the first pd. and wood ct. i think some others.

brandon barnett from harrison county at 171 seems to be underrated. havent looked at where he is as far as rankings, but i dont see his name mentioned too much. hes at least an honorable mention.

Didn't he beat you this season at Capital City? 

nah i beat myself lol i just tried to hurry up and stick him and got myself caught halfway through it. i think it was like 16 secs :oops:

it was more of a fluke to be honest but a win is a win and a loss is a loss

but he came to the trovan inv. and we wrestled there i was beating him 6-0 and pinned him

Rex Stephens from Montgomery county

what??????? i don't agree, i think there are plenty of other wrestlers at 119 that you could of picked before you pick Rex, yea he has the fundamentals and sometimes he looks good on the mat, but he never knows when to capitalize. Like at region 7 duals, Rex had to wrestle some Franklin kid, he looked good when the whistle blew, but then he got tossed for a set of 5. and it would have been one thing if it had happened once but they got to their feet and the kid did it to him again, same toss. and the match went on like this the whole time.