Stick Man

Favorite takedown to use in overtime!

you should never be able to roll through a lat drop, unless the kid throwing it sucks.

You should never even get lat dropped, thats why I wrote "try to roll through

yeah lol i guess. coming the to the side, or circling out stops it much better.

agreed. i learned mine from one of the best, so its pretty good.

This is stupid. If your in OT and not using your best "GO TO" takedown you should lose. OT is not the place to experiment. Defense first.

I agree, you should use your #1 takedown, but overtime is not the place to switch into defense mode.

I agree, you should use your #1 takedown, but overtime is not the place to switch into defense mode.

Finally, WC125 says something that makes some sense! Congratulations! (I refuse to applaud you though). But if you switch into defense mode, you will likely get hit with stalling and lose the match for yourself. Which sucks.

Finally, WC125 says something that makes some sense! Congratulations! (I refuse to applaud you though). But if you switch into defense mode, you will likely get hit with stalling and lose the match for yourself. Which sucks.

That's ok. I'm getting used to recieveing smites. One of these days I might be the smite leader. lol  :-D

yeah. judging by his smites, hes about the most hated person ever. i just quit smiting him because he's like some weirdo that gets off to him getting smited or something...

The duck under was my bread and butter back in the day along with the low level/ankle pick. I liked the duck under late in a match though because a lot of guys would be gassed at that point and leaning harder then they should be basically setting it up for you.

The duck under was my bread and butter back in the day along with the low level/ankle pick. I liked the duck under late in a match though because a lot of guys would be gassed at that point and leaning harder then they should be basically setting it up for you.

The ankle pick is a good one. I prefer the cross body ankle pick as opposed to a regular one.

Theres nothing wrong with an old school set up blast double, if executed properly its unstoppable.

I just go in for a tie-up and when they go to tie-up with me I just hit them with a throw bye. It doesnt work every time, but it works most of the time.