newfan13

Most likely favorite to lose!

whiting won't lose hes not fat he wont get rolled

this may bring back some old stuff..i would rather not stir up... but just to comment on whiting..i see him a very easy person for a larger heavy weight to roll... he keeps the score close in many matches..i know a win is a win... but if your up by 1 or 2 or even three and you get cut rolled to your back its over...

I hope he does go out there thinking that, casue thats whats goin cause him to loose, If you think your just always goin win.

That's not what is going to cause him to lose.  Being confident is a major advantage.  Nerves are what cause you to lose to people that you could/should beat.  I always wrestled 10 times better going into the match thinking that I was better and was for sure going to win.  Early on in my career most of my loses where to people that I could have beaten but was too nervious before the match and I would start like crap and couldn't catch up.

Who doesn't think they're going to win every match?

I know right! I remember at camp we had to face cael sanderson to the takedown and I actually though I could take him down. lol He circled everyone in the room up which was about 300 or so kids and he took all of us down, one at a time. It was amazing.