Sign in to follow this  
enthusiast

Fort Campbell Tourney

To me this tournament should be a model of how to NEVER run a tournament. You go to matches to see competition and what did they do? I came to see some tough matches in John vs. Union vs. CC. They put these three teams in seperate pools! What is this??? That's how you get JH to never come back to your tournament. Having them drive how long to have three matches against weak region 1 teams. Heck, they probably would have been better off just practicing that day. Sheesh. Then you only wrestle 3 matches? Wow, very dissapointing.

I know I was upset how it turned out too. We had given Mrs. Gusse pools were we had Ohio, Union, and John Hardin in one pool. Or at the very least the winner of each pool was moved to another pool. I dont know were Mrs. Gusse came up with those pools

To me this tournament should be a model of how to NEVER run a tournament. You go to matches to see competition and what did they do? I came to see some tough matches in John vs. Union vs. CC. They put these three teams in seperate pools! What is this??? That's how you get JH to never come back to your tournament. Having them drive how long to have three matches against weak region 1 teams. Heck, they probably would have been better off just practicing that day. Sheesh. Then you only wrestle 3 matches? Wow, very dissapointing.

How can you say that john hardin wrestling christian would have been better for them than wrestling ohio county? You think that ohio county is weaker than christian county? We have beaten christian county the only time we wrestled them

Just wondering why you said a weak Region 1 team. You beat Ohio by 2 points so doesn't say much about Jihn Hardin. You may have been without some wrestlers but if they were so weak you should of worked them anyway right. Just wish you wouldn't say weak, maybe down a lot from past regions but not weak when you have 2-time defending state champs in your region.

How can you say that john hardin wrestling christian would have been better for them than wrestling ohio county? You think that ohio county is weaker than christian county? We have beaten christian county the only time we wrestled them

Ok, I'll give you that, Ohio beat Christian. What I like to see are individual match-ups. Honestly, I could care less about dual team scores. I would have like to seen Croney vs. Frost and matches like that, instead of Frost vs. .... do you even have a heavy weight?

Rider: I'm from Region 1 not Region 2. John is a tough team that's why I said they need to see tough competition and yes the teams they wrestled for the most part were weak. Ohio has some tough guys but I think they faced UHA also which is not a tough team like Union and CC. I want to see some good matches not people like Johnson toying around with his opponents or looking over and seeing Caleb Ervin making up moves and pinning guys. When you have tough teams pair them up.

I think the plan was to run the tournament like regions two weeks ago, they just ran out of time. The coaches had to have the seeding meeting so they cut the meet short. Is this right FCHS?

Ok, I'll give you that, Ohio beat Christian. What I like to see are individual match-ups. Honestly, I could care less about dual team scores. I would have like to seen Croney vs. Frost and matches like that, instead of Frost vs. .... do you even have a heavy weight?

Rider: I'm from Region 1 not Region 2. John is a tough team that's why I said they need to see tough competition and yes the teams they wrestled for the most part were weak. Ohio has some tough guys but I think they faced UHA also which is not a tough team like Union and CC. I want to see some good matches not people like Johnson toying around with his opponents or looking over and seeing Caleb Ervin making up moves and pinning guys. When you have tough teams pair them up.

wow thats great, i can so see a wrestler on the mat just looking around confused at what to do next with this pud hes wrestling, and then just making something copmpletely random up, and pinning him. thats great lol. and no im not saying anyone caleb wreslted was a pud before anyone gets offended, just saying this statement put a rather funny image in my head.  :-D

wow thats great, i can so see a wrestler on the mat just looking around confused at what to do next with this pud hes wrestling, and then just making something copmpletely random up, and pinning him. thats great lol. and no im not saying anyone caleb wreslted was a pud before anyone gets offended, just saying this statement put a rather funny image in my head.  :-D

I swear he was just making up moves! He was like a kid in a candy store he had so many moves he could do so he just sat there till he thought of a good one hahaha

ok you are right about that, i thought you were trying to say that overall that we were one of the weak teams that you were talkin about and that cc was so much better than us....i would have been nice to see some good matches your right

Not saying that at all, If anything yeah I would bet OC would whoop CC all over the mat the way they are wrestling right now. Hurts me to say it but that's what I'm seeing out of these guys. Hopefully something will spark for these seniors, God knows this would be the perfect time to happen.