Sign in to follow this  
dinubus

Region 5 Rankings (2/1/09)

Good job, Dinubus. Just curious -- do you know whether Ryan Houchens is going to be back? I'm guessing he is because you ranked him no. 1. I hope he's all right.

Menard won the last time at the dragon, I'm not sure what their record is but knight also beat him earlier in the year

Menard won the last time at the dragon, I'm not sure what their record is but knight also beat him earlier in the year

it's 1-1

Knight won at Regional Duals and menard won at the Dragon

Sounds like Menard should be 2nd ranked at 171 as latest match is the criteria.  I will make the change this weekend, since Region is the following weekend, that will be the last rankings.  I hope I have done a service and not been a disgrace to you all.

MatMama, I am unsure of Houchens.  I assume, as good as he is, that he will desire to finish the season.  You don't get that good without being dedicated.

Sounds like Menard should be 2nd ranked at 171 as latest match is the criteria.  I will make the change this weekend, since Region is the following weekend, that will be the last rankings.  I hope I have done a service and not been a disgrace to you all.

MatMama, I am unsure of Houchens.  I assume, as good as he is, that he will desire to finish the season.  You don't get that good without being dedicated.

Thanks, Dinubus. I hope you're right.

What's the head to head between Adam Brown and Nashawn Mills?  Brown's a much more active wrestler, Mills is the type of kid that if he gets you in something he comfortable with, then it's over...Just curious

What's the head to head between Adam Brown and Nashawn Mills?  Brown's a much more active wrestler, Mills is the type of kid that if he gets you in something he comfortable with, then it's over...Just curious

I think Brown is off the list because he seemed pretty seriously injured at the Dragon. He had to forfeit his match with McNeely in the conso-semi's.

tht sux im 4th but i beat talton at the mustang classic and i think talton pinned rupp but its all good b/c when it came down to it i pinned rupp in the first round and took second  :-D

tht sux im 4th but i beat talton at the mustang classic and i think talton pinned rupp but its all good b/c when it came down to it i pinned rupp in the first round and took second  :-D

Which is why ultimately, rankings mean very little.  It all comes down to what happens on the mat.  BTW, nice job at state...may not have been what you wanted, but you definitely showed some promise for next year.

Which is why ultimately, rankings mean very little.  It all comes down to what happens on the mat.  BTW, nice job at state...may not have been what you wanted, but you definitely showed some promise for next year.

thanx im really excited for next year i plan on doing camps all summa