110 members have voted

1. 1. who will win it

• John Fahy
    • Nick Paden
    • TJ Ruschell
    • Robert Bracco
    • Pat Milford

who's going to win

TJ got lucky , more likely that fayhe will win but bracco is a well rounded wrestler, i think if he comes out and tries to just work absolutly works fayhe, you know leave nothing on the mat give it his all, all that jazz (more of a bluegrass man myself) he can pull out an upset. like i said unlikly but nothing is impossible in this sport.

John Fahy has not even been Taken Down by any 103 in Kentucky this year! You think Bracco can "work him" ???? Write it down 103 State champ John Fahy Louisville Trinity, he has toyed with everyone in our state this year!

paden paden whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :-D :-D 8-) :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

John Fahy has not even been Taken Down by any 103 in Kentucky this year! You think Bracco can "work him" ???? Write it down 103 State champ John Fahy Louisville Trinity, he has toyed with everyone in our state this year!

sorry you don't understand( saying this to myself in a nice voice, promise haha) i didn't mean bracco was going to come out there and super duck him. i mean.. well i dont know how to put it other than saying work him, but let me tell you what i would do in a match and what i think working some one is. whistle blows, im snapping his head im faking hard, touching his legs, keeping john off gaurd. taking hard shots and if not succesful then quickly getting to my feet and going at it again. if he takes me down constantly moving, switch, stand up switch, shrug, switch sit out stand up, push back change over. EVERY THING. if im on top im cross facing hard  . im working for inside wrists and pulling them out hard. i guess what i mean is bracco needs to step on the mat and make sure fayhe knows he is here to win and here to kick his butt. Coach Joe Carr sr. told me once that there are two things you can do on a wrestling mat, wrestle hard or compete and if your going to pass the good and become an elite you have to compete, because in competing comes wrestling hard. Now lets see how long it takes oldham county to put that on the back of a shirt j/k. but really i didnt mean bracco would work him like travis sullivan works short fat kids that are easy to throw, but like how Ian Horn made every wrestler he wrestled know who he was.

Honestly, with all the Fahy hype and everything he's done it national level tournaments, I'm surprised that there's even a discussion. I agree with Kentucky10. If someone (Bracco, Milford, Paden or Ruschell) happens to beat him when it comes down to it, it's not going to be a very big margin and they're going to have to have an outstanding intensity level and pace during the match. They're going to have to bust their tail to keep Fahy on the defense, which as far as I know is pretty tough to do. I'm not sure who, if anyone can, might cut it close. But like others have said, you never know.

get real, Fahy will just destroy all these guys. And kywrestling10, you say you would be doing all this, you think he's going to be letting you? NO way. He is going to pin his way through the state tournament.  :mrgreen:

get real, Fahy will just destroy all these guys. And kywrestling10, you say you would be doing all this, you think he's going to be letting you? NO way. He is going to pin his way through the state tournament.  :mrgreen:

My bad should be Kentucky10.

god bless fayh is good but mortal GET OFF HIS NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real mature kywrestling. I'm not "on his nuts", I am a fan of Fahy and for people to say they would do this and that is ridiculous. The kids a beast.

john fahy is a beast and i really dont see him getting beat by anyone in kentucky

i think the bigger question is who will get 2nd, 3rd and 4th

i myself see it going as

1.john fahy

2.nick paden

2.robert bracco

4. tj ruschell

place maybe, but not top four as predicted by someone else. i admire his heart, but until he gets bigger, thats all hes got. his technique can only carry him so far without the strength to execute the moves better.

I've been pretty impressed with Yenter when I've seen him wrestle, I would be surprised if he doesn't place. He might be as good as anyone in this weight class outside of Fahy, but I would also agree that he's just not big enough to beat some of these guys

yall are crazy do any of yall really think that paden bracco or ruschell could wrestle like this with Mark Grey

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/coverage/view_video/234261-103-lbs-high-school-rankings/102644-103lbs-1-mark-grey-blair-academy-vs-8-john-fahy-trinity

if you dont know who Mark Grey is, check in the national rankings

he should be 1st

yall are crazy do any of yall really think that paden bracco or ruschell could wrestle like this with Mark Grey

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/coverage/view_video/234261-103-lbs-high-school-rankings/102644-103lbs-1-mark-grey-blair-academy-vs-8-john-fahy-trinity

if you dont know who Mark Grey is, check in the national rankings

he should be 1st

Grey lost to Nick Brascetta from St Paris Graham 6-3 at the Ironman Tournament.  So I assume he is now #2.