Sign in to follow this  
171suprise

Best Technicians

I have to agree with 385.  2 years ago it was a toss up match.  But if you magically hold Thueneman constant and give Courtney 2 years to progress, I think the breakdown is pretty close.

well what year did thunamen start wrestling? was it before highschool? maybe they had the same experience level when courtney was a sophmore, so giving him two more years is a little unfair. that would be like comparing a freshman who had been wrestling since sixth grade to a senior who started his freshman year, and saying the freshman would win in three years. although they might have started in the same grade, so this statement might be void. anyone know?

But you still have the physical differences.  A senior is just a much more mature, stronger, and smarter wrestler (than the same guy was when he was a sophomore).

you think that because your a bias idiot. i would say courtney is better but very very close.

(sorry for insults but its gotta be said)

Why must there be so much animosity toward a kid that has worked his tail off who came from the womb with headgear on!  This is the kids Senior yr, he's class act, team leader and would teach ANY wrestler out there a thing or two.  Let's let him take it to the mat and prove himself.  So far he has shown us over and over, when you look at that score board and see the BIG L for him, then lets critique his every move.  Not now!  No one has touched his technique, his ability or for that matter his character......So for what its worth, a best technician, I think he's up there!

What about Yenter of CC. The kid is only about 85-90 pounds. And I've only seen him get beat a couple of times. His technique is what wins his matches. Hes not as strong as the other 103's.

Alright when I start up a topic how about nobody bashes any wrestlers.

This is for fun and you all take this way to serious.

Does it really matter who would when when between Courtney and Theuman?

Neither of the wrestlers should be talked about in a negative way because they both worked hard to achieve their level of success. Lets get on with the topic!

My real vote is Fahy.

Certainly. Courtney is good, very good. But not untouchable like some would like to believe otherwise he would be rated 1st in the entire nation instead of honorable. mention for the South. Just saying, but still, a great wrestler.

That is 100% true, but in the state of Kentucky, Harrison has shown that he is unbeatable since his sophmore year. You can say what you want about the refs during his matches but his numbers are set in stone.

Yeah I was just saying that  he can be beaten . I don't know for sure becaus I haven't wrestled him but some wrestlers could have closer matches with him of they didn't lose the match up in their head before the real match ever started

Yeah I was just saying that  he can be beaten . I don't know for sure becaus I haven't wrestled him but some wrestlers could have closer matches with him of they didn't lose the match up in their head before the real match ever started

I agree he can be beaten, don't get me wrong.  But saying that some could keep it closer than they have is probably wrong.  I don't know if you've ever wrestled him but he is like a blanket on top, he seems to have glue on the entire front side of his body.  If he wants to win on the college level he needs to improve on his feet and get stronger but on top I don't think I've seen another high school wrestler as good as him, ever.