49 members have voted

1. 1. out of this 6 who will win it

• (SO) Ryan Houchens
    • (Ryle) Jacob Bradford
    • (SK) Matt Neal
    • (SC) Brad Stafford
    • (TC) Daniel Griggs
    • (JH) Chris Pitcher

Well if state duals is still on for this weekend we will see all of the listed wrestlers besides Pitcher.  Should get to see some great head to head match ups!

Ryle is not going to state duals.

i add one more after someone made a remark about chris pitcher

aha okay i was hoping so cause if you actually did not pay attention i would of said go back to elementary lol

if you ask my opinion i think that ryan houchens will when it all because it should be a houchens vs bradford rematch in the state finals, and i think that ryan is going to redeem himself and give it to him.

Bradford has a quiet confidence that he has gained by a year of complete and total dedication to winning a state title i.e. (no football).  He will win the state title this year.

Jake is pretty snazzy. I dont know much about the other ones, but two years ago before i was some what slender i wrestled this man you all call jake and he whooped me. But they all sound gooood if that counts.

Bradford looks very good this year, and I think Houchens got passed up by Jake in the off season.  I don't think Houchens has enough time after the Dragon to catch Jake's conditioning.  Anything is possible with a good upper body wrestler like Houchens, but I think Jake won't be fooled by any GR/FS stuff Houchens will throw at him.  Both of these kids are as nice & respectful as they come.  Hate to see either one lose, but I'm going for the region 6 guy.

Good luck to you Jake, you got at least 1 campbell county fan rooting for you.  I hope you take 4th at regions, but after that hope you take home the gold at state.  :wink: :wink: