Sign in to follow this  
bigtime

What teams have showed the most improvement this year?

Tates Creek is one I think that has made a big improvement.

Who else around the state? Not just looking for the top teams, but what teams are making big strides?

That is impressive! I remember a few years back that the coach was rumored to be leaving that school. I am glad he stayed and is making great strides.

tates creek made huge improvements from the previous years, but with injuries and illnesses it has been tough to keep up our level of competition since the beginning of the year.

i think bryan station is another we just won our 1st duals tournament ever and i think we have at least 4 people that can go to sate this year the most we have ever sent was 2. so it may not seem like a big deal but coming from a school with a history like us but jus ponder onit lol

haha all the tc kids are saying tc and then the one bs kid says bs i just think thats funny. but yes tates creek has improved a bunch

lol your right but im just stating what i see first hand there are probley alot of other teams that impoved too

Meade Co. will continue to improve.  They have a stable coaching staff (no turnover), which always helps, a very supportive administration (also always helps) & most importantly, they've had a middle school program in place for at least a couple of years now.  I know Region 3 is weak compared to the rest of the state, but in only their 2nd year of existence last year, they already won a regional title.  They'll only get better.

i think bryan station is another we just won our 1st duals tournament ever and i think we have at least 4 people that can go to sate this year the most we have ever sent was 2. so it may not seem like a big deal but coming from a school with a history like us but jus ponder onit lol

Thats impressive too, Bryan Station has always been a door mat in wrestling. Congrats on your win and good luck with state.

Meade Co. will continue to improve.  They have a stable coaching staff (no turnover), which always helps, a very supportive administration (also always helps) & most importantly, they've had a middle school program in place for at least a couple of years now.  I know Region 3 is weak compared to the rest of the state, but in only their 2nd year of existence last year, they already won a regional title.  They'll only get better.

I can't remember a team having this much success so early in their existence.

I think that Harrison County has shown improvement since the first of the season.  They have placed third the last two weekends and tournaments.  At the Trojan they only had 8 wrestlers there and 6 of them placed.

Thats impressive too, Bryan Station has always been a door mat in wrestling. Congrats on your win and good luck with state.

thanks 4 that and which ever team you support i wish them good luck also

I think that Harrison County has shown improvement since the first of the season.  They have placed third the last two weekends and tournaments.  At the Trojan they only had 8 wrestlers there and 6 of them placed.

Wow. That's outstanding. I think we have some good wrestlers on just about every team. And it's great to see young teams like Meade and Nelson County being competitive. I'd love to see the finalists at State coming from all over.