Sign in to follow this  
dinubus

Region 5 Rankings (01/25/09)

Not sure what you based your rankings on, but I suggest you check the latest tournament results before you post them. At 135, Tom Shirey dec. Brandon Whitehouse yesterday at the Dragon, so I don't know why he's ranked no. 1. Cole Proctor was champion at the Dragon at 145, and Bollman came in fourth, so what's that ranking about?

Who has won the most matchups in those situations?  135 Shirey or Whitehouse, 145 Proctor or Bollman?  Obviously, you can see from my rankings that I believe it has been Whitehouse at 135 and Bollman at 145.  Please let me know if I am mistaking.

Who has won the most matchups in those situations?  135 Shirey or Whitehouse, 145 Proctor or Bollman?  Obviously, you can see from my rankings that I believe it has been Whitehouse at 135 and Bollman at 145.  Please let me know if I am mistaking.

I'll give you that I haven't seen all the matches of these guys, but I still think these two rankings are off because these guys competed in head-to-head competition. Just my prediction, but I believe both of them will finish higher at State. Proctor, after all, was the champion at Dragon, and many people on this forum have commented that it's a tough tournament. I know it's all speculation anyway. Thanks for doing the rankings.

I don't think we are going to have enough heavyweights by the time the Regional tournament rolls around.  Ours is out with knee problems and will not be back this season.

whats the status on souths injuries? looked like brown hurt his elbow and forrest broke his finger and houchens hurt his knee. hope that houchens isnt serious bc he had a rele good chance of winning state this year

Bollman never wrestled proctor before though, proctor's been 152 all year up until the dragon

Bollman never wrestled proctor before though, proctor's been 152 all year up until the dragon

So Proctor and Shirey should both be #1.

Also, Tom Rupp and Hunter Boroff have both decided to move back up to 152 and 160.