3. John Lampe

4. Vince Staton

5. Logan Stuerle

6. Shaquille Cox

7. Aaron Dodd

8. Sean Hammons

9. Jimmy Lacy

10. Will Bryant

Outside of the top 4 this class is REALLY weak. I see only Caleb Ervin with even a shot at being a multiple time state champ.

1. Caleb Ervin

2. Conner Coyle

3. John Lampe

4. Vince Staton

5. Logan Stuerle

6. Shaquille Cox

7. Aaron Dodd

8. Sean Hammons

9. Jimmy Lacy

10. Will Bryant

Outside of the top 4 this class is REALLY weak. I see only Caleb Ervin with even a shot at being a multiple time state champ.

[/qu

its a pretty good list but im still not convinced

1. Caleb Ervin

2. Conner Coyle

3. John Lampe

4. Vince Staton

5. Logan Stuerle

6. Shaquille Cox

7. Aaron Dodd

8. Sean Hammons

9. Jimmy Lacy

10. Will Bryant

you are forgetting about Josh Stinnette or Jamie Higdon from Doss. They are bot first year wrestlers as sphmores but they are up and coming for their weight classes higdon wrestles 171 and stinnette 189 and they still seem to have several pins

you are forgetting about Josh Stinnette or Jamie Higdon from Doss. They are bot first year wrestlers as sphmores but they are up and coming for their weight classes higdon wrestles 171 and stinnette 189 and they still seem to have several pins

coming from jamie higdon himself huh? DHS171  :wink:

I would have to put Brandon Barnett of Harr Co on this list.  Just won the capital city at 171.  28-3 this year just got his 100th win.  Only sophomore in top 20 of 171 (under ranked I believe)

who are the top 10 :?

i made a list of the best sophomores in his weight class

103 Brandon Abney

112 Will Bryant

119 Sean Hamons

125 Kyle Terry

130 Caleb Ervin

135 John Lampe

140 Matt Brewer

145 Logan Stuerle(i know cole is ranked above logan but thts b/c logan has been out sick 4 almost two weeks and he has missed alot but logan beat cole in the begining of the season)

152 Court Mace

160 Connor Coyle

171 Brandon Barnett

189 Tim McKenney

215 Adam Brown

285 Vince Staten

1. Caleb Ervin

2. Conner Coyle

3. John Lampe

4. Vince Staton

5. Logan Stuerle

6. Shaquille Cox

7. Aaron Dodd

8. Sean Hammons

9. Jimmy Lacy

10. Will Bryant

I disagree. I've been following some of these boys since middle school, as well as others you haven't listed here. I'm not going to name people because then there's a feeding frenzy to discuss how good or bad they are, but I think the sophomore class has as much talent as any other class. I will mention one name. Justin Davis was a first-year wrestler his sophomore year two years ago. No one, besides some of his teammates would have predicted he would place at State that year, and he placed 4th. Last year he was discounted all season and became a State Champion, and I'm betting he'll repeat.

i made a list of the best sophomores in his weight class

103 Brandon Abney

112 Will Bryant

119 Sean Hamons

125 Kyle Terry

130 Caleb Ervin

135 John Lampe

140 Matt Brewer

145 Logan Stuerle(i know cole is ranked above logan but thts b/c logan has been out sick 4 almost two weeks and he has missed alot but logan beat cole in the begining of the season)

152 Court Mace

160 Connor Coyle

171 Brandon Barnett

189 Tim McKenney

215 Adam Brown

285 Vince Staten

Im also feeling Tre Such at 140. it is a bit of a toss up between him and Brewer but he did soundly beat Anthony Adams at the Blue/Grey Duals. But for some reason he dropped down in the rankings

He has 2 seniors ahead of him I think. And I said Sophomore 140, he isnt near Top 10 All round

nvm he is the 4 seed. I highly doubt seeing him beat Thomas from UC in the semis if they both make it. Thomas is a junior btw.

I remembered that after I posted 2 seniors. No Tre is the 3rd seed, he beat Anthony Adams from Christian. The thing is I know he was no were close to Top 10 in the State, but should be in consideration for best Sophomore 140. Cause I dont really know that many other great sophomores in that weight class. He is probably going to lose to Andy Kiper in the semis. Giving him 2 losses on the year