Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Region 7 Rankings 12-18-2008

Alright. There has been some complaining on here that there is no rankings, since no one else will step it up I will. I am basing these rankings strictly on my opinion not Rangers. If i wanted his rankings i would go and look at his. Here goes...

1) Robert Bracco (wc)

2) Pat Milford (pd)

3) Brandon Abney (tc)

4) Anthony Shirley (har)

1) Andy Lenz (har)

2) Zack Brown (tc)

3) Joe Mims (hc)

4) Will Bryant (laf)

1) Matt Zarth (hc)

2) Mack Logsdon (wc)

3) Jimmy Lacy (laf)

4) Jackson Sanders (har)

1) Kasey Hedges (tc)

2) Joe Whalen (hc)

3) Travis Krasw? ? ?  (wc)

4)

1) Jack Podorgski (hc)

2) Cody Ward (har)

3) Bryan Thompson (fc)

4) John Stout (bo co)

1) Cody Guiler (hc)

2) Josh Moss (har)

3) Wood Smith (fc)

4) Jose Soriano (bo co)

1) Trevor Maxwell (har)

2) Desmond Suter (bs)

3) Steve Kimbrell (tc)

4) Throw me a bone here guys

1) Logan Murrel (pd)

2) Caleb Berry (har)

3) Ben Bonfart (laf)

4) Bryan White (wc)

1) Josh Brunning (fc)

2) Coty Berry (har)

3) Andrew Wright (tc)

4) Ryan Duschk (hc)

1) Harrison Courtney (wc)

2) Seth Coy (har)  might be an upset in this weight class

3) TC  cant think of his name so he cant be worth no count

4) who cares  same goes for this guy

1) Nick Leddy (pd)

2) Jeremy Gardner (fc)

3) Brandon Barnett (har)

4) Dusty Thompson (laf)

1) Daniel Griggs (tc)

2) Dill Semones (wc)

3) Shaun Lenz (har)

4) Josh Bell (wh)

1) Dod Kinder (tc)

2) Shamon Brown (laf)

3) Brian Robertson (bo co)

4) Aaron Newby (har)

1) Nathan Gray (tc)

2) Jake Cooper (hc)

3) which ever one can roll the other one over

4) the big guy that loses to the #3 guy

Ohhhhh almost forgot the team rankings. Although there is no need to put them on here cuz everyone knows who is gonna win.

1) Western Hills

2) Bryan Station

3) Madison Central

4) Bourbon Co.

5) Montgomery Co.

lol na jus kiddin. With all jokes aside though here are the real ones.

1) Tates Creek

2) Harrison Co.

3) Woodford Co.

4) Henry Clay

5) Franklin Co.

i like the rankings, maybe im a little biased cause you have me winning lol but who knows. anyway, i think brandon abney as long as he stays healthy will be higher than 3rd. im not going to even get started on lenz and brown. and at 119 i think joe davis might pull it out for me and make it to state. i see andrew and stephen both placing higher than third as well. other than that, good job.

really? has mims gotten alot better i would say bryant is better than him but i guess not

well these are based on opinion, mims has gotten better but i agree, i think bryant would beat him.

alright lenz, here it comes. i give you credit as a wrestler, your a good one. you proved it last year with placing 7th at 112. im not trying to take any credit away from you when i say that i feel zac will beat you. im also not trying to start anything, or stir up conflict, but thats just the way it's played out the past years. you are both very good wrestlers, and i do feel that this year your alls match is going to be closer than normal, but i still give the edge to zac. he's in your head man, its tough getting losses out, especially big losses. i think that plays the biggest role in your alls matchups. prove me wrong out there on the mat, not in here on the message boards.

i think you have the harrison co. 135 and 140 mixed up.

nick laolande( not sure if thats how you spell it) of TC will suprise you at 145

tc's 152 will come out on top in his weight division

If TC wins this region I'll be pretty shocked.

Has Zarth gotten to 119 yet? Heard he may be at 125 instead.

nope, zarths been 119 all year...just placed third at the raider rumble there actually...

Why would you be suprised if TC won? In Ranger's dual rankings they are ahead of the other teams in their region

i think he means the region tournament. but even so, tates creek has a good chance of winning that, as well as the region 7 duals. tates creek should send someone to state, in almost every weight class.

i think you have the harrison co. 135 and 140 mixed up.

No he doesn't. Maxwell plans to wrestle 140 this year and moss intends to drop to 135. i think moss will wait for the 2lbs though if not he will be down to weight for Region 7 Duals.

Why would you be suprised if TC won? In Ranger's dual rankings they are ahead of the other teams in their region

I've followed TC for years and I know their history as a team. Them winning the region (duals OR indiv.) would be a pretty big deal.  Not exactly a wrestling powerhouse.  They normally assume their position behind Henry Clay and Dunbar (and WAY behind Woodford).  Nice to see that program is making strides.  I'll be anxious to see what they've got this weekend.

I've followed TC for years and I know their history as a team. Them winning the region (duals OR indiv.) would be a pretty big deal.  Not exactly a wrestling powerhouse.  They normally assume their position behind Henry Clay and Dunbar (and WAY behind Woodford).  Nice to see that program is making strides.  I'll be anxious to see what they've got this weekend.

yeah, this is the best team that tates creek has probably ever had. we think we have a good shot at placing in the state as a team this year.

ok im just saying im going to be pretty upset with you tc guys if you dont do as good as your saying cuz all im reading on these forums now-a-days is how you guys are going to win like everything

Until someone dethrones Woodford Co., they are the best team in the 7th Region. TC could easily be toppled by two other teams as well.

At the Region 7 tournament I feel like it's Woodford Co., Tates Creek, Henry Clay and Harrison Co., in the top tier PLD, Franklin Co. and Lafayette next followed by Montgomery Co., Bourbon Co. and Bryan Station with Madison Central and Western Hills improving but not there yet.

sheeves is out buying a new ping pong paddle broke his last one over his head.  last seen at fayette mall

what is the deal with all the ping pong jokes?:? lol