Sign in to follow this  
userdaddy

Joe Carr VS Andrew Tinsley

i tried to talk mike & matt into going down to the bgsg....they are through with it though.  no more desire to wrestle at all.  they are both in good shape, but i wouldn't say "wrestling shape".

I think Mike could still make 145

You probably could too steve!  You should throw a singlet on and school some of those young guys at bgsg.

Hey, don't encourage too many "good" old guys to get out there at the BGSG.  I prefer to see the real washed up guys put out there cigarettes and tuck their beer bellies into their singlet and walk out on the mat to wrestle.  That allows me to keep winning.

Hey, don't encourage too many "good" old guys to get out there at the BGSG.  I prefer to see the real washed up guys put out there cigarettes and tuck their beer bellies into their singlet and walk out on the mat to wrestle.  That allows me to keep winning.

haha That made me lol!

You probably could too steve!  You should throw a singlet on and school some of those young guys at bgsg.

I really don't know if losing to a 16 year old is the way I want to end my carrier.

I'm pretty sure I never took credit for Andrew throwing him, but after wrestling Andrew about 8 to 10 times would mean I know his style.  The aggressive comment comes from that because I also know that Andrew threw Mike Lee into the scorer's table at state one year. Andrew and I also were in a couple of matches where we threw each other. I threw him on his head one year at regional finals and he threw me at Franklin tourney in the finals and I popped a rib out on a ref. So therefore when I said Throw him it was because that is what he did really well. He was an athletic kid with great hips, sorry you didn't get to see him wrestle because he would of probably thrown you too. And your right I am an old washed up pud but I was there the night of the match and thats all that matters to me.

Ok Ross/Catan

That one is amystery to me too Daddy, unless he thinks I am a ref from the match.

did u read my post earlier, i said your like the ref that wants attention and randomly calls double stalling. Catan and ross are known for constantly making that call.

did u read my post earlier, i said your like the ref that wants attention and randomly calls double stalling. Catan and ross are known for constantly making that call.

I've never notice Cattan making this call a whole lot, but he sure loves those someraults  :-D

I've never notice Cattan making this call a whole lot, but he sure loves those someraults  :-D

he really does, was it him last year at state that broke his thumb or somthing. but anyway yea him and ross both are notorious for it, like last year year at oldam duals catan was the reff for a oldham woodford dual, it was the hvy match the both wrestlers got a stalling call, then another for wofo guy, then another double then another double in the third so that the woodford guy lost because of too many stalling calls, so catan pretty much won that match for the oldham wrestler.