1. Dodd Kinder TC

2. ??? ???? ??

3. ??? ???? ??

4. ??? ???? ??

1. Nathan Gray TC

2. Jesse Chilrey BS

3. ??? ???? ??

4. ??? ???? ??

Dunbar's coach left like three weeks ago and they're currently interviewing people for both the head coach and assistant coaching positions.

bracco over milford

will bryant over zach brown. (will beat brown a couple of times, and brown beat lenz a few times during summer tournaments)

Zarth over lacy

thompson over hedges (close call)

the rest are kind of pointless to post about

What about cody ward from harrison county at 130, he placed 4th in region last year at a stacked 125. also coTy berry of harrison placed 4th in region at 140, both of these wrestlers should be considerd top 4 at region agin this year.

What about cody ward from harrison county at 130, he placed 4th in region last year at a stacked 125. also coTy berry of harrison placed 4th in region at 140, both of these wrestlers should be considerd top 4 at region agin this year.

i watched him wrestle and he looked okay, but the only stacked part of 125 last year was the top three guys, and he didnt last with them so placing fourth should have been real hard.

Care to elaborate on that one?

haha sure, i just know brocco wrestled a lot during the off summer and got tons better and unless you worked a whole bunch too that he will definitely surprise you.

but by know means im not talking smack or even saying he will kiill you or anything, i just feel he will win. so dont be mad just prove me wrong at reginols

haha sure, i just know brocco wrestled a lot during the off summer and got tons better and unless you worked a whole bunch too that he will definitely surprise you.

but by know means im not talking smack or even saying he will kiill you or anything, i just feel he will win. so dont be mad just prove me wrong at reginols

No, i understand. But i dont think it will be a big surprise to me, cus i wrestled him everyday at camp over the summer. But either way i think it will be really close. 

No, i understand. But i dont think it will be a big surprise to me, cus i wrestled him everyday at camp over the summer. But either way i think it will be really close. 

yea no doubt it will be real entertaining

bryant also pinned lenz at a summer tournament too so im give finals to lenz and bryant

i say bryant wins in the finals but lenz wont make it that far brown has beaten lenz every time they wrestled

Yeah they've both beaten me but things change... Why dnt we stop talking !@#$ on here and settle it this season... I got beat alot this summer but it only made me better we'll see the outcome of the matches this season... That is if they both make weight.

Yeah they've both beaten me but things change... Why dnt we stop talking !@#$ on here and settle it this season... I got beat alot this summer but it only made me better we'll see the outcome of the matches this season... That is if they both make weight.

no one is talking anything, thats why its predictions, so dont let your emotions make you look dumb because you dont like that people can beat you