Sign in to follow this  
three

Scott High School

:-o  No one as of yet.  I talked to the new A.D at Scott Mr. Mueller today and someone needs to take the job.  I am the Woodland Middle School coach this year with my son  Bo helping as the mat coach.  It is not posted anywhere on the job list at the Ky. Dept. of Ed. either.  Eenie Ranshaw

So what happens if Scott does not find a new coach? Does this kill the wretsling program? Are  Scott kids allowed to wrestle somewhere else?

Someone needs to get this program going again.  Nky has added 2 new programs this year (Cooper, Brossart)  We don't need to lose one. 

Surely one of the Ryle or Campbell grads would be willing to take control of this program. 

Someone also needs to keep a watchful eye on Newport.  With the loss of their 3 best wrestlers they could crumble.

It seems strange that no applicants have turned up. Is there more to the story? For example, are there problems with the parents, administration, and school district? These all seem to be issues when there is a delay in hiring a coach.

Im the coach at woodland middle school (feeder program to Scott).  the way i understand it the AD just isnt put any effort into finding one.  I would love to coach there since i wrestled there but I can't get off work in time.  So if you know anybody thats interested pass the word along.

It wouldnt be the first time scott has been known to have had pathetically lazy AD's in the past so i guess this would be just be adding to the tradition.  I do know the AD has finally been bothered enough to go to central office to ask for help (do his job for him) hopefully that will solve this problem.

Fort Campbell is having some issues too. Our Atheletic Director was changed this year to one of the assistant football coaches who also handles school discipline. Nobody knew we needed a coach until I talked to Scott Lowe and found out that he wasn't coaching. Thomas Campbell applied for the job but today was supposed to be the first day of practice and nobody has been hired. Wrestling is supposed to still be a sport here, but Coach Marciano is too focused on football to care about wrestling at all.